PDA

View Full Version : We proved that defense don't win championships

defiantdog
10-10-2020, 11:35 PM
They averaged like 3 yards per carry and would've been less if forbes took a better angle on their qb. We threw 2 pick 6s basically. Not only did we not score a point..... We didn't out "endurance" them either. Nothing is going to change. What do we do? Cut some bad apples? That's not gonna turn around a team who looks at a zone defense like it's a chick with 3 tits.

Todd4State
10-10-2020, 11:40 PM
We have to make a change at QB. That's the first thing we have to do.

The next thing I would do is move Tulu to the slot. No idea why he is at outside WR.

I'd also move Eiland to RT and try that too. I think we did that later in the game.

defiantdog
10-10-2020, 11:45 PM
We have to make a change at QB. That's the first thing we have to do.

The next thing I would do is move Tulu to the slot. No idea why he is at outside WR.

I'd also move Eiland to RT and try that too. I think we did that later in the game.

I thought Leach was about putting the best players in no matter their experience / age. Receivers outside of Payton jogged through routes tonight. This offense is playing like it doesnt care. Probably because they don't respect the QB. The OL is playing scared. It's 3 guys rushing...... Put their ****in ass in the ground!

Todd4State
10-10-2020, 11:51 PM
I thought Leach was about putting the best players in no matter their experience / age. Receivers outside of Payton jogged through routes tonight. This offense is playing like it doesnt care. Probably because they don't respect the QB. The OL is playing scared. It's 3 guys rushing...... Put their ****in ass in the ground!

I have to wonder if Rogers would be starting had he not gotten COVID. I don't think the offense has any faith in Costello. He's not attacking the defense and he is constantly making terrible throws.

defiantdog
10-10-2020, 11:56 PM
I have to wonder if Rogers would be starting had he not gotten COVID. I don't think the offense has any faith in Costello. He's not attacking the defense and he is constantly making terrible throws.
I don't think the team respects him. Not one guy has ever helped him up or talked with him on the sidelines. He came in thinking he was better than everyone, had that game against LSU, and now he's lost the offense. The change has to be made.

Todd4State
10-11-2020, 12:06 AM
I don't think the team respects him. Not one guy has ever helped him up or talked with him on the sidelines. He came in thinking he was better than everyone, had that game against LSU, and now he's lost the offense. The change has to be made.

I agree. I don't know how he came in but it has to be frustrating as hell if you are a receiver and you are open and he just checks it down or he throws a terrible pass that the receiver has to jump to get and can't really do anything with other than just catch it. And then the o-line has to block forever for him to make a decision.