PDA

View Full Version : Steve Sarkisian

KOdawg1
10-10-2020, 10:14 PM
is who we should've hired. He's currently imposing his will on OM right now. Yes I know he has the players to do so, but his offense looks a hell of a lot more creative, effective, and powerful than what we trotted out there tonight. He and Lane Kiffin are cut from the same cloth.

ScooterDog
10-10-2020, 10:36 PM
I think maybe we should have hired Kiffin.

Mobile Bay
10-10-2020, 10:45 PM
Yeah, and watch him destroy him self at Rick's

Bad idea.

KOdawg1
10-10-2020, 10:47 PM
Yeah, and watch him destroy him self at Rick's

Bad idea.

Better idea than putting up 2 on Kentucky. I don't care about personal issues at this point. I want a football coach that will win at MSU.

Cooterpoot
10-10-2020, 11:11 PM
I'd settle for Jack Kavorkian right now.

WinningIsRelentless
10-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Sark is probably going to have to go the Kiffin route and prove he can run a program again with his prior issue.

PGHBulldogBG
10-10-2020, 11:23 PM
Hiring kiffin and Sark is an over reaction. He might not have been flashy but Bill Clark would?ve most likely been 2-1

Todd4State
10-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Hiring kiffin and Sark is an over reaction. He might not have been flashy but Bill Clark would?ve most likely been 2-1

Bill Clark? Holy shit.

PGHBulldogBG
10-10-2020, 11:32 PM
Yes Bill Clark the man who keeps winning some kind of award every year. He would?ve been better than what we have now. I think his offense would?ve scored tonight

Todd4State
10-10-2020, 11:35 PM
Yes Bill Clark the man who keeps winning some kind of award every year. He would?ve been better than what we have now. I think his offense would?ve scored tonight

And the same man no one wants to hire away from UAB. He's their Jeff Bower.

BeardoMSU
10-10-2020, 11:43 PM
We already have 1 coach that drinks too much Tito's, do we really need another?***

gravedigger
10-10-2020, 11:44 PM
is who we should've hired. He's currently imposing his will on OM right now. Yes I know he has the players to do so, but his offense looks a hell of a lot more creative, effective, and powerful than what we trotted out there tonight. He and Lane Kiffin are cut from the same cloth.

When you are Bama playing Missouri, Ark and OM, a pee wee playbook will make anyone look like a genius. It isn't Sark. It's the whole bama system that funnels all resources to football. And women's gymnastics.

Cooterpoot
10-10-2020, 11:55 PM

He's got the largest budget in his shitty conference. CUSA is the worst conference in America.

HailStateSZN19
10-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Sark is who I wanted after Napier turned us down and didn’t want it.

There was obvious risk with his past but he woulda fit what we are used to and would have our offense rolling. He woulda thrown it enough to attract some solid WR’s too. Him and Shrader would have been quite the duo.

Todd4State
10-11-2020, 02:43 AM
Sark is who I wanted after Napier turned us down and didn’t want it.

There was obvious risk with his past but he woulda fit what we are used to and would have our offense rolling. He woulda thrown it enough to attract some solid WR’s too. Him and Shrader would have been quite the duo.

He would also leave us for South Carolina which would be embarrassing.

One thing I have learned in life about hiring people- you don't want people that don't want to be with your organization no matter how talented that person may be at what they do.

Sark would have been a risk because of his past and Cohen probably didn't want to take that on given Cann's situation and getting burned there. Plus Leach has a better track record as a head coach.

The reality is we have hired two offensive gurus in a row and both of them have struggled to get production out of this general group of players. I'm starting to think it may not be the coaches or matter who we hired.

Offshore Dawg
10-11-2020, 07:40 AM
Ok, time out. Bama plays 5* & 4* players we are starting walkons, let that shit sink in for a minute.

Offshore Dawg
10-11-2020, 07:41 AM
When you are Bama playing Missouri, Ark and OM, a pee wee playbook will make anyone look like a genius. It isn't Sark. It's the whole bama system that funnels all resources to football. And women's gymnastics.

They don't do too bad with women's softball either.

KOdawg1
10-11-2020, 08:00 AM
Ok, time out. Bama plays 5* & 4* players we are starting walkons, let that shit sink in for a minute.
No need for a timeout. Literally said it in the OP

Hambone
10-11-2020, 08:20 AM
I don’t know if you’ve watched a single ole miss game, but everyone has imposed their will on them offensively.

Cowbell
10-11-2020, 09:20 AM
I don?t know if you?ve watched a single ole miss game, but everyone has imposed their will on them offensively.
This is the correct answer

bluelightstar
10-11-2020, 11:03 AM
I don’t know if you’ve watched a single ole miss game, but everyone has imposed their will on them offensively.

I know someone who won?t