PDA

View Full Version : Schader

DownwardDawg
10-10-2020, 09:23 PM
It would be at least 28-14 State right now with Schrader at QB. Especially with a competent play caller.

msugolf
10-10-2020, 09:33 PM
He should transfer and blast the whole administration on social media on his way out

defiantdog
10-10-2020, 09:56 PM
He should transfer and blast the whole administration on social media on his way out
He absolutely should..... he got benched for this shit show

Bothrops
10-10-2020, 10:31 PM
If we played Shrader from the second half of last week we would be 3-0 at this moment. It's just hard to continue on with abusing ourselves. It's the Miss State way.

KOdawg1
10-10-2020, 10:33 PM
If I were Shrader, I'd transfer solely for the fact that 50% of the fanbase can't spell his f'n name right.

The Federalist Engineer
10-10-2020, 11:57 PM
As of right now - the QB job is up for grabs. (Has to be right?)

KJC can't be the QB because he's a grad transfer and is clearly lost, Leach must change to survive. Also, the SEC DC's can clearly see that he is not mobile.

Hopefully, Shrader does not harbor any ill will for being passed over.

The 3-yard pass and tackle can't continue. We don't seem to have a guy that can make people miss a tackle.

Charlie_Sheen420
10-11-2020, 12:00 AM
If I were Shrader, I'd transfer solely for the fact that 50% of the fanbase can't spell his f'n name right.
When the times are dark, a little light like this helps, rep given!

Todd4State
10-11-2020, 12:03 AM
As of right now - the QB job is up for grabs. (Has to be right?)

KJC can't be the QB because he's a grad transfer and is clearly lost, Leach must change to survive. Also, the SEC DC's can clearly see that he is not mobile.

Hopefully, Shrader does not harbor any ill will for being passed over.

The 3-yard pass and tackle can't continue. We don't seem to have a guy that can make people miss a tackle.

I would think it would be wide open. I think Shrader has the arm to make this work too.

ScoobaDawg
10-11-2020, 12:06 AM
It would be at least 28-14 State right now with Schrader at QB. Especially with a competent play caller.

Only is a different coach was HC. he can't pass so won't work in ML system

Dam i heard of rooting on the 2nd string but not the 3rd sting playing wr.

Bothrops
10-11-2020, 12:40 AM
Shrader can't make the tight window throws consistently enough for this offense i don't believe. But if you told him to make the throws he's comfortable making, and tell him to do his thing outside of that, we win tonight by two touchdowns.

Todd4State
10-11-2020, 12:43 AM
Shrader can't make the tight window throws consistently enough for this offense i don't believe. But if you told him to make the throws he's comfortable making, and tell him to do his thing outside of that, we win tonight by two touchdowns.

Everyone needs to remember that Shrader wasn't 100% arm strength wise last year because he was coming off of surgery in high school. You may be right about him not being able to make the tight window throws but I also think we haven't really seen what he can totally do either.