PDA

View Full Version : If the SEC really wants to fine someone for no masks it that snake oil 17er Jimbo....

99jc
10-10-2020, 12:28 PM
I've disliked that piece of crap since rape gate and crab gate.

DownwardDawg
10-10-2020, 12:57 PM
I've disliked that piece of crap since rape gate and crab gate.

I'm with you on that one.

Lord McBuckethead
10-10-2020, 01:04 PM
I forgot about the rape he condoned.

Maroonthirteen
10-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Any kind of mask fines or shaming......is just damn ridiculous at this point. If we are going to fly people all over the country to play a ball game without type of PPE. Then what the F does it matter if the coach wears a mask? (rhetorical, don't want to cause a polotical debate)

msstate7
10-10-2020, 01:15 PM
Any kind of mask fines or shaming......is just damn ridiculous at this point. If we are going to fly people all over the country to play a ball game without type of PPE. Then what the F does it matter if the coach wears a mask? (rhetorical, don't want to cause a polotical debate)

Just virtue signaling by the sec to say they care about safety

Jack Lambert
10-10-2020, 01:38 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think it is a stupid rule but it is the rule. If it is enforced on one coach it better be enforced with all. I a kind of tired of the SEC picking and choosing bull shit.

99jc
10-10-2020, 01:42 PM
I just want him fined no one else. cause he be a piece of shit!.