PDA

View Full Version : So, I saw our total defense is ranked 19th so far.

TrapGame
10-07-2020, 11:13 AM
I guess we'll see how long we can keep it up but kudos to Arnett and the D coaches.

Super job so far.

msstate7
10-07-2020, 11:19 AM
They've been impressive considering where I expected them to be.

HailStateSZN19
10-07-2020, 11:47 AM
I’ve yet to see C34 even hint at the possibility that maybe he was terribly wrong about the defense....lol

Granted there’s still 8 games left to play, but Arnett and the defense have been incredible so far.

TNDawg35
10-07-2020, 11:51 AM
I’ve yet to see C34 even hint at the possibility that maybe he was terribly wrong about the defense....lol

Granted there’s still 8 games left to play, but Arnett and the defense have been incredible so far.

What the hell!!! C34 is never wrong slapdick...***

chef dixon
10-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Brule has been all over the field. Dude will be our anchor next year on D. Other people have been good too, but he's stood out

PGHBulldogBG
10-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Its great to see the defense playing so well considering the youth. This should set up for a nice couple of years defensively. Assuming this keeps up, Leach better do what he can to keep Arnett. So far he gets a solid ?A?, but there are still many games to be played

Lord McBuckethead
10-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Brule is one bad ass nickname from being a national name. Dude literally jumps off the screen.

Uncle Ruckus
10-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Brule has been all over the field. Dude will be our anchor next year on D. Other people have been good too, but he's stood out

If they stay for their full eligibility, Brule, Pickering, Crumedy, Preston, and Emerson all have 3 years to play AFTER this year to play. That's all-sec type guys.

hp22
10-07-2020, 12:43 PM
If they stay for their full eligibility, Brule, Pickering, Crumedy, Preston, and Emerson all have 3 years to play AFTER this year to play. That's all-sec type guys.

Yep

I'm excited about a number of things in our football program right now. I think we will have another exciting win somewhere down the road. We play hard. I never questioned intensity the other night.

Last week was frustrating but I think we have good building blocks and coaches that know how to use them.

TrapGame
10-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Yep

I'm excited about a number of things in our football program right now. I think we will have another exciting win somewhere down the road. We play hard. I never questioned intensity the other night.

Last week was frustrating but I think we have good building blocks and coaches that know how to use them.

We played harder in a Leach loss than we did in most of Joe's wins.

Commercecomet24
10-07-2020, 12:59 PM
We played harder in a Leach loss than we did in most of Joe's wins.

Absolutely right! Effort and hustle definitely wasn't the problem saturday.

R2Dawg
10-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Brule is one bad ass nickname from being a national name. Dude literally jumps off the screen.

He has been a big surprise how dominant he has been. The D front has come to play as well including the new guys Davis, Wheat, etc. We have some young talent on D that is growing up right now.