PDA

View Full Version : Have we discussed Deion Sanders potential as a recruiter?

SailingDawg
10-06-2020, 06:24 PM
Will he take any of our five-stars? *****

Homedawg
10-06-2020, 07:36 PM
No need

DownwardDawg
10-06-2020, 07:36 PM
Lol

Commercecomet24
10-06-2020, 07:41 PM
I'm sure he'll upgrade jsu recruiting. Sec teams won't even notice he's here. Usm might though.

Homedawg
10-06-2020, 07:48 PM
I'm sure he'll upgrade jsu recruiting. Sec teams won't even notice he's here. Usm might though.

He won't even hurt usm....

Commercecomet24
10-06-2020, 07:54 PM
He won't even hurt usm....

Yeah i don't really think so either although they do really suck right now. Deion is literally the only draw for jsu.

Todd4State
10-06-2020, 10:39 PM

He's very charismatic but he doesn't have the relationships, I still don't know who is on his staff and I don't think he does either, and he's in the wrong league.

We all see how well Croom's "NFL connections" worked for us too- and even then we had more advantages than JSU even though we were on probation.

I'm fully expecting this to fail miserably and I will be surprised if he makes it three years there.

And on an unrelated note- could you imagine if we hired a HIGH SCHOOL OC as our head coach? Still wouldn't be worse than Gene Chizik.

Jack Lambert
10-07-2020, 09:48 AM
It is SWAC. They will get guys who sign with big schools but get in trouble and leave.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-07-2020, 10:42 AM
It is SWAC. They will get guys who sign with big schools but get in trouble and leave.

So Ole Miss is in trouble..

The Federalist Engineer
10-07-2020, 11:36 AM

Wut!...Is that not Auburn? Baylor? Boise State? USM? Marshall? FAU? FIU? Ole Miss? Ok State? Louisville?

Oklahoma State literally recruits from Texas Mug Shots websites.

Louisville actually hired an entire staff of banned and notorious U of Miami coaches and built a program around unrecruitables for Miami, Florida, and Florida State.

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Will he take any of our five-stars? *****

We don't fish in the same pond.

SailingDawg
10-08-2020, 04:30 PM

Yes, exactly.

MSUDAWGFAN
10-09-2020, 08:03 AM

Ole Miss is a big school?

News to me.

Johnson85
10-09-2020, 11:28 AM

They will get upperclassmen who get in trouble. THe vast majority of players that do something bad enough to get kicked out but not so bad that they can't get to another school do so in their freshman or RS Freshman year, and those players will largely go JUCO so they can get back to P5.

Deion should be going hard after upperclassmen sitting the bench at P5 programs that aren't in position to be grad transfers.