PDA

View Full Version : Update on Kylin Hill?

SailingDawg
10-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Anyone know his status?

redstickdawg
10-04-2020, 09:13 PM
I saw a tweet from him about respecting future opponents, but not an update on his condition. Certainly like he suffered a concussion.

parabrave
10-04-2020, 09:17 PM
probably tomorrow afternoon news conf. But they take away a players helmet for one reason and it ain't good.

msstate7
10-04-2020, 09:20 PM
I saw a tweet from him about respecting future opponents, but not an update on his condition. Certainly like he suffered a concussion.

Did his tweet make sense? Did he spell everything right?**

Commercecomet24
10-04-2020, 09:34 PM
probably tomorrow afternoon news conf. But they take away a players helmet for one reason and it ain't good.

Yeah when that helmets missing you know it's a head injury.

Coach34
10-04-2020, 09:51 PM

They always take tour helmet when you get mouthy with a Coach. 🙄

(Can?t believe some people were dumb enough to believe that)

SPMT
10-04-2020, 10:30 PM
They always take tour helmet when you get mouthy with a Coach. ��

No shit. Mouthy......he was 17in lit. Out of it. You know they know they know he had no idea what he was doing.

Todd4State
10-04-2020, 10:38 PM
They always take tour helmet when you get mouthy with a Coach. ��

He may have been concussed to the point where he thought Moorhead was still our coach and could get away with it.**

Bothrops
10-05-2020, 12:17 AM
Let's hope he's ok. That concussion stuff is serious.

confucius say
10-05-2020, 07:04 AM
Where was will Rogers?

MaroonFlounder
10-05-2020, 08:09 AM
Where was will Rogers?

I've heard COVID and I've heard MONO. Not sure which it actually is.

parabrave
10-05-2020, 09:14 AM
I've heard COVID and I've heard MONO. Not sure which it actually is.
Dam Mono sticks around a long time.

RocketDawg
10-05-2020, 09:26 AM
Yeah when that helmets missing you know it's a head injury.

I just rewatched the Kylin Hill run and tackle. It was difinitely a fumble and was mis-called on review. Also, given the pick 6 a couple plays later, it would have been better to have let them have the ball on the fumble.

Hill didn't seem all that "mouthy" with the trainer (he shoved him away a bit but not a big deal) but he was definitely staggering when he got up. I'm sure they took him out because of injury. The hits didn't seem all that bad though, and it also didn't look like his head slammed into the ground very hard. Maybe it doens't take much.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2020, 09:31 AM
I just rewatched the Kylin Hill run and tackle. It was difinitely a fumble and was mis-called on review. Also, given the pick 6 a couple plays later, it would have been better to have let them have the ball on the fumble.

Hill didn't seem all that "mouthy" with the trainer (he shoved him away a bit but not a big deal) but he was definitely staggering when he got up. I'm sure they took him out because of injury. The hits didn't seem all that bad though, and it also didn't look like his head slammed into the ground very hard. Maybe it doens't take much.

Yeah they missed the call. When he was being tackled his head and neck get bent forward and then snapped back when he was going down, kinda of like a whiplash effect, and that's how you get concussions. He looked like he momentarily lost consciousness.

Mobile Bay
10-05-2020, 10:06 AM
Dam Mono sticks around a long time.

A guy who was on pace to graduate with me got it. Basically cost him a full semester. Then add in the way Chemical Engineering classes are scheduled, he graduated a full year late.