PDA

View Full Version : reading this board has become depressing

Bamboo
11-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Can someone break off and start a maroon colored glasses messageboard? I think I am more than fully up to speed and educated on how bad we suck now.

cheewgumm
11-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Those already exist.

Can someone break off and start a maroon colored glasses messageboard? I think I am more than fully up to speed and educated on how bad we suck now.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Those already exist.

Yep. Plenty "thought control" boards already.

EngineerDawg
11-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I saw over at Jean's place they are asking for him to make a negative only forum... Baha. And y'all must have affected Rosebowl as he had a lengthy post. Bullies I say!

Jack Lambert
11-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Take this for what it is. It is a message board and what people say is their opinion and that doens't mean jack to anyone but themsleves. If you think a thread is going to be negative don't read it. Granted there are very few of those and even when someone does post something positive you will always have some Butt Hole post something stupid. Just like the thread when someone posted that Dak was at practice then some Butt Clown posted I wish Mullen wasn't. I don't let us losing get me down because it is college football and I enjoy it for what it is and thats the same here, I will not let someone elses opionion get me down. I just kind of laugh at them when they post 100 negative post in a day about the same subject. Do the same and you will be much more happy.

starkvegasdawg
11-07-2013, 10:17 AM

Still some sand left in the ole vag from that summer vacation to the beach I see.

AROB44
11-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Take this for what it is. It is a message board and what people say is their opinion and that doens't mean jack to anyone but themsleves. If you think a thread is going to be negative don't read it. Granted there are very few of those and even when someone does post something positive you will always have some Butt Hole post something stupid. Just like the thread when someone posted that Dak was at practice then some Butt Clown posted I wish Mullen wasn't. I don't let us losing get me down because it is college football and I enjoy it for what it is and thats the same here, I will not let someone elses opionion get me down. I just kind of laugh at them when they post 100 negative post in a day about the same subject. Do the same and you will be much more happy.

Well, Jack, you must be one of the old farts like me (in school in the early 60's). You know.....those of us that have alwasy wanted and settled for mediocrity (sp). At least that is what the young ones think. They forget that we have fired more coaches than they can remember.....and it never worked out to well (with a few brief exceptions.....very brief except for JWS).

cheewgumm
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Keeping a coach does not equal success. If we still had croom, would we be successful?

Sorry, trying to resist but can't.

Well, Jack, you must be one of the old farts like me (in school in the early 60's). You know.....those of us that have alwasy wanted and settled for mediocrity (sp). At least that is what the young ones think. They forget that we have fired more coaches than they can remember.....and it never worked out to well (with a few brief exceptions.....very brief except for JWS).

MarketingBully01
11-07-2013, 10:49 AM
So if Mullen goes 7-6 (with a bowl win) then 10-3 (with a bowl win) next year, you guys will look mighty stupid.

AROB44
11-07-2013, 10:50 AM
And where, pray tell, did I make any reference as to keeping Croom or any other coach? Just said that changes haven't worked out very well over the years. Probably due to the person or persons hiring the next coach.

Ronny
11-07-2013, 11:25 AM
..our shitty football team is depressing. I agree.

But the talk about basketball (I am in the minority that believes in Ray 100%. The "but can he recruit?" train of thought is ridiculous) gets me fired up.

But what makes me feel like running in the NYC marathon is the baseball talk.

I get very fired up over that shit.

In fact, I appreciate the people who start baseball threads. Reading that stuff makes me proud to be a MSU fan.