10-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Just sayin

Damn straight he did...and he wasn't getting paid $5 mil a year either haha

msstate7
10-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Lost to LSU twice. Moorhead and leach both .500 vs LSU and ark combined

bluelightstar
10-03-2020, 11:32 PM
I don't think I like having an offense that is totally dependent on the QB being "on" every week

Quaoarsking
10-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Croom beat Alabama TWICE. Just sayin.

Charlie_Sheen420
10-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Croom beat Alabama TWICE. Just sayin.

Damn straight he did...and he wasn't getting paid $5 mil a year either haha

Bothrops
10-03-2020, 11:39 PM
Just sayin
Those were some of his best games if I remember righ. We will lose to them again next year.

You heard it here first!

TimberBeast
10-04-2020, 12:12 AM
Let this stuff die. I would take Costello as my head coach over moorhead. Is leach the answer I don?t know but moorhead was maybe the worst hire in the history of the sec. it?s not worth discussing

Charlie_Sheen420
10-04-2020, 12:17 AM
Let this stuff die. I would take Costello as my head coach over moorhead. Is leach the answer I don?t know but moorhead was maybe the worst hire in the history of the sec. it?s not worth discussing

Chad Morris never won an SEC game, Moorhead was far from the worst

TimberBeast
10-04-2020, 12:19 AM

When we get down to that point it?s not worth discussing. I?m embarrassed about today

Bothrops
10-04-2020, 12:21 AM
That farmer John coach that Arkansas has will beat Leach every single year. Can't even get a winning record against that ****ing dumpster fire program.

WPS
10-04-2020, 01:03 AM
A lot of coaches beat Chad Morris the last few years

defiantdog
10-04-2020, 01:11 AM
That farmer John coach that Arkansas has will beat Leach every single year. Can't even get a winning record against that ****ing dumpster fire program.

Arkansas have a good OC and a great DC. It's really made them a better team. They were tired though, but we couldn't do anything against them because we played scared.

TimberBeast
10-04-2020, 01:27 AM

Moorhead was garbage outside of garbage. I would rather have croom. I was there through all the Croom years, it was no different from today.

Liverpooldawg
10-04-2020, 01:33 AM
Moorhead was garbage outside of garbage. I would rather have croom. I was there through all the Croom years, it was no different from today.
Me too, but Moorhead always blasted the Swine. That was embarrassing that was.

Todd4State
10-04-2020, 01:35 AM

I've thought about starting a topic about whether Croom was better than Moorhead. It's certainly debatable.

Bothrops
10-04-2020, 01:37 AM
We will lose to Arkansas every year now. That fat ****
will own Leach's ass.

defiantdog
10-04-2020, 01:39 AM
Croom's qb's were 5 feet tall, and he NEVER scored TD. At least we had 14 points tonight. We may have a chance against Auburn though. They do have Chad Morris as OC so that may help us.

Bothrops
10-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Croom's qb's were 5 feet tall, and he NEVER scored TD. At least we had 14 points tonight. We may have a chance against Auburn though. They do have Chad Morris as OC so that may help us.

We wont beat Auburn with KJ.

MaroonFlounder
10-04-2020, 10:07 AM
Arkansas have a good OC and a great DC. It's really made them a better team. They were tired though, but we couldn't do anything against them because we played scared.

Yes. Barry Odom had them boys bringing the pain. Their plan was perfect. Dropped our guys immediately after the catch.

PCHSDawg
10-04-2020, 10:58 AM
You sir are the current champ of over reaction.

BB30
10-05-2020, 01:11 PM
We will lose to Arkansas every year now. That fat ****
will own Leach's ass.

ha ha deciding two games in to a coaches tenure that so and so will own Leach. Overreact much. You're hilarious and the gift that keeps on giving.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2020, 01:13 PM
ha ha deciding two games in to a coaches tenure that so and so will own Leach. Overreact much. You're hilarious and the gift that keeps on giving.

Well I guess we could follow that line of thinking and say we beat lsu every year and lose to arky. Would be quite the interesting trade off.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2020, 01:25 PM
This board was shit last season because of all these types of threads. You all are some of the most miserable people in the world. Two freaking games in with a new system. Lighten up. Hell half you dumb mothers were arguing about having football anyways. Why you care?

Captain Falcon
10-05-2020, 01:33 PM
It's a bad loss right now and nobody is going to tell you otherwise. I bet Leach would've loved to play two Arkansas teams that had totally quit like Moorhead got to play, but Leach got to play a new coaching staff that was well prepared and had their team ready to play. Such is life.

Mike Leach is still an infinitely better head coach than Joe Moorhead.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2020, 01:37 PM
This board was shit last season because of all these types of threads. You all are some of the most miserable people in the world. Two freaking games in with a new system. Lighten up. Hell half you dumb mothers were arguing about having football anyways. Why you care?

I'm just happy we have football. I'm already excited about the difference in effort and intesity we're showing. Yeah we're making some mistakes but a lot of these things can be corrected. I figured we would win 5 games this year, starting a new system, no spring practice a lot of new faces etc.. Nothing I've seen has really made me change my mind on that. We were extremely high when we beat lsu and now we feel low after losing to arky, the actual truth about this season probably lies somewhere in the middle like it always does. I didn't believe we would go undefeated or make the playoffs after lsu and I don't believe we'll lose the rest of the games based on the arky game. We're probably a middle of pack sec team this year, which I would take after all the stuff that's happened in 2020.

TrapGame
10-05-2020, 01:43 PM
It's a bad loss right now and nobody is going to tell you otherwise. I bet Leach would've loved to play two Arkansas teams that had totally quit like Moorhead got to play, but Leach got to play a new coaching staff that was well prepared and had their team ready to play. Such is life.

Mike Leach is still an infinitely better head coach than Joe Moorhead.

The Bumper Pool interview about Odom's defense is very telling about the level of coaching Arkansas has now. He mentioned that Pittman changed the culture overnight.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2020, 02:11 PM
I'm just happy we have football. I'm already excited about the difference in effort and intesity we're showing. Yeah we're making some mistakes but a lot of these things can be corrected. I figured we would win 5 games this year, starting a new system, no spring practice a lot of new faces etc.. Nothing I've seen has really made me change my mind on that. We were extremely high when we beat lsu and now we feel low after losing to arky, the actual truth about this season probably lies somewhere in the middle like it always does. I didn't believe we would go undefeated or make the playoffs after lsu and I don't believe we'll lose the rest of the games based on the arky game. We're probably a middle of pack sec team this year, which I would take after all the stuff that's happened in 2020.

I figure a 5 win season this season is equal to 9 win season in a regular year.

dawg1
10-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Has everyone forgotten that Mullen only had 1 winning conference record. This years record will probably not be pretty.

Hot Rock
10-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Just sayin

To consider the teams coached by Chad Morris as something close to what Sam Pittman, Kendal Briles and especially Barry Odom are doing in Arkansas this year can't be anything other than a troll job. I know everyone butt is hurt this week but come on man, last year's Arkansas is nothing like this year's Arkansas. A statement like this can't be serious.. You are trolling right?

If you didn't know that we were subject to losing some games this year then you have not been paying attention. We brought in a QB that has not played for Leech, have a bunch of WR that is a complete unknown, add in a bunch of new faces on defense and expect them to be great all the time. Not happening.

They beat LSU... that's the upside... and the downside? Losing to Arkansas. The goal will be to field teams that reach their potential rather than crash and burn as they did Saturday.

Leech is going to do it his way... It's going to be a mixture of exciting and frustrating all boiled into one. It's what we signed up for, this is who he is and if he gets it all working in a year or two... we may just find ourselves chasing a title. Moorhead would have never gotten us there but Leech... I am not so sure.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2020, 03:31 PM
To consider the teams coached by Chad Morris as something close to what Sam Pittman, Kendal Briles and especially Barry Odom are doing in Arkansas this year can't be anything other than a troll job. I know everyone butt is hurt this week but come on man, last year's Arkansas is nothing like this year's Arkansas. A statement like this can't be serious.. You are trolling right?

If you didn't know that we were subject to losing some games this year then you have not been paying attention. We brought in a QB that has not played for Leech, have a bunch of WR that is a complete unknown, add in a bunch of new faces on defense and expect them to be great all the time. Not happening.

They beat LSU... that's the upside... and the downside? Losing to Arkansas. The goal will be to field teams that reach their potential rather than crash and burn as they did Saturday.

Leech is going to do it his way... It's going to be a mixture of exciting and frustrating all boiled into one. It's what we signed up for, this is who he is and if he gets it all working in a year or two... we may just find ourselves chasing a title. Moorhead would have never gotten us there but Leech... I am not so sure.

If Moorhead was still here we would be 0-2 and might not win a game this year and the long term effect of him staying another year would've been devestating. Yeah I'm ok with where Coach Leach has us right now. I knew we'd have some growing pains but there's gonna be some excitement along the way. With Moorhead the excitement level would be about that of a prostate exam.

Todd4State
10-06-2020, 12:40 AM

This is true and why I consider this year zero for Leach. It's just too weird with the pandemic. I'm just hoping that we can get our offense rolling and going well by November.

If Moorhead was still here we would be 0-2 and might not win a game this year and the long term effect of him staying another year would've been devestating. Yeah I'm ok with where Coach Leach has us right now. I knew we'd have some growing pains but there's gonna be some excitement along the way. With Moorhead the excitement level would be about that of a prostate exam.

I don't want to even think about what we would be like with Moorhead. We might go 1-9 with a win over Vanderbilt.