PDA

View Full Version : If we came back from this, it'd be a first for MSU football

Bothrops
10-03-2020, 11:03 PM
How ****ing pathetic was this shit. Just wait till we don't have the talent we have now. What will Leach do?

Charlie_Sheen420
10-03-2020, 11:10 PM
How ****ing pathetic was this shit. Just wait till we don't have the talent we have now. What will Leach do?

He will retire after he's collected $5 mil a year for a few years....may even get some buyout money, who knows?!? How exciting right?!

msstate7
10-03-2020, 11:12 PM
I do wonder if this will he leach's most talented team. Even the "country club" recruited circles around leach

Bothrops
10-03-2020, 11:48 PM
I do wonder if this will he leach's most talented team. Even the "country club" recruited circles around leach

He got most if his players for the offense (for now)and defense this year is a wash. I dont have any confidence that we can get these (MS) defensive players in next year's class. None at all. And when we dont, Leach will be out of here by year 4

Todd4State
10-04-2020, 02:30 AM

Did you miss the Sherrill era? He lost to Louisiana Monroe in 1995 before having his best run of his career from 1996-2000. Dan lost to South Alabama and then upset LSU the next year and won 8 games. Those losses were way worse than this.

Now go to bed.