PDA

View Full Version : Chicken $hit Costello cost us this one.

West Tn Dawg
10-03-2020, 09:41 PM
He bailed on 3 different occasions where he should have had the 1st down. He's scared shitless to get hit!!!

Hypnodawg
10-03-2020, 09:55 PM
He bailed on 3 different occasions where he should have had the 1st down. He's scared shitless to get hit!!!

Costello cost us the game. What a chickenshit.

Statecoachingblows**
10-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Slide or not, quit throwing INTs, I'll settle for that

starkvegasdawg
10-03-2020, 10:02 PM

2 games, 5 int, 2 of those were pick 6. Don't give a 17 if he throws for 700 yards you're not going to win doing that.

Dawgface
10-03-2020, 10:03 PM

Yep. Horrible decisions made.

KOdawg1
10-03-2020, 10:04 PM
All that Heisman talk sure seems foolish now doesn't it.

Lord McBuckethead
10-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Yeah, he is not there to put his body on the line for 3 different critical yards during the game. Unfortunately, that is exactly what Franks was there to do.

Also, Kylin needs to figure out how to run without turning backwards everytime he hits the hole.

Our Scout defense needs to basically play our offense in drop 8 zone for the rest of Leach's tenure.

We never attempted a single pass more than 15 yards that entire game.

KJ must be partially blind or has never played against a zone coverage before. I called every single interception during his wind up tonight. Seriously. Every single one. The second he even thought about throwing the ball, it was obviously in trouble.

I am sure Leach can dial up an offense to combat this type, and I am sure with Kylin we win that game 35 to 21. But shit man, there is a way to get more than 2 yards safely against a team dropping 8.

Charlie_Sheen420
10-03-2020, 10:07 PM
8 turnovers in 2 games...that's how you lose games

WinningIsRelentless
10-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Yeah, he is not there to put his body on the line for 3 different critical yards during the game. Unfortunately, that is exactly what Franks was there to do.

Also, Kylin needs to figure out how to run without turning backwards everytime he hits the hole.

Our Scout defense needs to basically play our offense in drop 8 zone for the rest of Leach's tenure.

We never attempted a single pass more than 15 yards that entire game.

KJ must be partially blind or has never played against a zone coverage before. I called every single interception during his wind up tonight. Seriously. Every single one. The second he even thought about throwing the ball, it was obviously in trouble.

I am sure Leach can dial up an offense to combat this type, and I am sure with Kylin we win that game 35 to 21. But shit man, there is a way to get more than 2 yards safely against a team dropping 8.

First off this is what you get with grad transfer qb?s who think they can make the league. They aren?t going to be physical because they are scared shitless of getting hurt.

Even without Kylin we win the game 35-14 with Garrett playing qb tonight. You can?t drop 8 guys with a qb who is 225 lbs and not afraid of contact.