PDA

View Full Version : Does MSU have any strictly MSU fan radio shows,

IMissJack
10-02-2020, 05:33 PM
other than Matt Wyatt? Just wondering, the Baton Rouge shows are basically big fan machines for LSU. Most of the Mississippi DJ?s spend a lot of time trying to give split time between MSU and OM it seems like. But most of the hosts don?t seem to be really pushing MSU. I could be wrong, I only hear a few podcasts here and there. Who are some worth following?

KOdawg1
10-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Thunder and Lightning and The Boneyard are the best two MSU podcasts. There used to be quite a few, but those are really the only two left, but thankfully they're good ones.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2020, 06:01 PM
LSU radio shows can get away with that because 98% of the state supports one school and, due to that, those radio shows make money.

In Mississippi, if you want to make money, you at least have to be tolerable to the other side.

Matt Wyatt is almost all MSU and Bo Bounds is 60% MSU.

If want anymore than that, you'll have to go podcast

I think MSU has more media support than in their history right now.

Lord McBuckethead
10-02-2020, 06:42 PM
How come, and I am serious you cannot have one show, two segments on daily radio that only covers MSU sports for half and UM for half. Maybe a middle 30 minute segment where the two face off and talk about other topics.

KOdawg1
10-02-2020, 07:12 PM
How come, and I am serious you cannot have one show, two segments on daily radio that only covers MSU sports for half and UM for half. Maybe a middle 30 minute segment where the two face off and talk about other topics.

Bc that makes too much sense. They think we'd rather listen to Mike Detillier or hear about the Y'all Lifestyle and Four Roses Bourbon.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Bc that makes too much sense. They think we'd rather listen to Mike Detillier or hear about the Y'all Lifestyle and Four Roses Bourbon.

I completely agree on the Detillier thing.

Bounds covers too many out of state programs. Nobody gives a crap about them and, if they live in MS and do care about them, we shouldn't be supporting that

confucius say
10-03-2020, 12:29 AM
As far as podcast, in addition to the boneyard and thunder and lightning, "out of left field" is really good. Bart Gregory and Charlie Winfield. And "the skydawgs" is ok. For a national college football podcast, try "unnecessary roughness" with Brandon walker

dawg24
10-03-2020, 12:53 AM
They just stared a locked on podcast for state