PDA

View Full Version : Trump being taken to Walter Reed at advice of his doctors.

starkvegasdawg
10-02-2020, 04:27 PM
Love him or hate him this is a volatile development in world power struggle.

RocketDawg
10-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Reportedly precautionary, but you never know. He'll be there for several days.

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2020, 04:43 PM
He is 73, obese, and evidently has at least one other health condition that is a known risk factor. He is certainly at very heightened risk from COVID.

dalmuti
10-02-2020, 05:24 PM
wear your hands and wash a mask

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Virus gonna virus. No matter how much protection you have, how much you wear your mask, or how much you wash your hands, we're all going to get it at some point.

Why everyone can't realize that is ridiculous. It's also why we should just open up. You can't stop it

Virus gonna virus

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Virus gonna virus. No matter how much protection you have, how much you wear your mask, or how much you wash your hands, we're all going to get it at some point.

Why everyone can't realize that is ridiculous. It's also why we should just open up. You can't stop it

Virus gonna virus

Trump basically was not taking any precautions.

msbulldog
10-02-2020, 05:54 PM

Virus gonna virus

If you don't do it for yourself Gun, be considerate of others, don't be an asshole all your life!

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2020, 05:58 PM
If you don't do it for yourself Gun, be considerate of others, don't be an asshole all your life!

Oh I agree and it's why I wear my mask. I'm a team player.

That being said, I don't think any of this helps.

MrKotter
10-02-2020, 06:19 PM

^^ proof idiots will believe anything ^^

Spiderman
10-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Love him or hate him this is a volatile development in world power struggle.

precautionary, he's the president. They will take every precaution. There is a protocol in place for every situation.

SteelCurtain74
10-02-2020, 06:39 PM

Northam in Virginia is recovering from Covid even though he's been criticized for being one of the strictest governors in the nation in regards to restrictions. I guess he wasn't taking enough precautions though.

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 06:48 PM

None of POTUS' own medical experts agree with this.

Wear a ****ing mask. Social ****ing distant. Not hard stuff.

And I hope POTUS and FLOTUS have a speedy recovery.

Dolphus Raymond
10-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Wear a ****ing mask.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2020, 06:58 PM

Anytime someone got around him they had to take a test. What more? Mask doesn't keep you from getting it.

Gutter Cobreh
10-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Anytime someone got around him they had to take a test. What more? Mask doesn't keep you from getting it.

Do you understand how viruses spread?

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 07:16 PM
What more? Mask doesn't keep you from getting it.

I think we can all agree that having events with none of the main people wearing masks, aid after aid in close proximity to POTUS not wear masks (this time Hope Hicks...but there have been plenty), glad-handing with donors without masks, and having supporters packed into to campaign events not wearing masks (or social distancing) was certainly leading to this inevitable conclusion, no?

All of this, it's worth noting that POTUS just went to New Jersey for a fundraiser event and was in close proximity with a number of people sans masks, and this was after they knew Hope Hicks was not only symptomatic, but had a positive test. That's a terrible look, let alone just terrible.

There's no spinning this, guys.

msbulldog
10-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Hope Hicks could give me something.

turkish
10-02-2020, 07:24 PM
The giddy aren’t hiding it well.

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 07:28 PM
The giddy aren’t hiding it well.

Speaking plainly isn't being ****ing giddy. **** off with that shit.

turkish
10-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Speaking plainly isn't being ****ing giddy. **** off with that shit.
^^confirmation.

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 07:34 PM
^^confirmation.

If reality is harmful to you, seek a safe space, dipshit.

Serious, though...point to a single thing I've said that has shown me as "giddy" that the President of the United States has contracted a deadly virus. I'll hang up and listen.

turkish
10-02-2020, 07:35 PM
And... name-calling.

I responded to your post. I didn’t call you giddy, but you really got excited by the inference.

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 07:38 PM
And... name-calling.

Indeed.

Be a decent human-being for a second, take a step back, and look at what you're accusing me of.......how would you respond in similar circumstances? Do you honestly think that was warranted? Seriously?

turkish
10-02-2020, 07:41 PM
I forget people that resort to “dipshit.” You aren’t worth it.

ETA: Seriously. Out

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 07:44 PM
I forget people that resort to “dipshit.” You aren’t worth it.

^^confirmation.**

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2020, 07:47 PM

You really believe this? Wait...

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2020, 07:49 PM
I think we can all agree that having events with none of the main people wearing masks, aid after aid in close proximity to POTUS not wear masks (this time Hope Hicks...but there have been plenty), glad-handing with donors without masks, and having supporters packed into to campaign events not wearing masks (or social distancing) was certainly leading to this inevitable conclusion, no?

All of this, it's worth noting that POTUS just went to New Jersey for a fundraiser event and was in close proximity with a number of people sans masks, and this was after they knew Hope Hicks was not only symptomatic, but had a positive test. That's a terrible look, let alone just terrible.

There's no spinning this, guys.

Sounds like you're excited....

BeardoMSU
10-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Sounds like you're excited....

Jesus Christ. What is it with you guys?

How does this make me "excited" or "giddy"?

Seriously, I want to hear it.

Dawgfan77
10-02-2020, 08:17 PM

Don't you have a Sweden report sir

Matt3467
10-02-2020, 08:18 PM
Where was all the outrage over Pelosi, Cuomo (andrew), Newsom, De Blasio, Philly Mayor Jim Kenney (Caught eating indoor without a mask at a restaurant in Philly while indoor eating was banned for everyone else), Northam, Nadler, O’Rourke, Feinstein, Fauci, Whitmer, Grisham (NM gov) and many many others when they were caught not abiding by the rules they want us ordinary people to follow? Rules for thee, but not for me? Oh, It's Trump.

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2020, 08:20 PM

Yes it can. I know that form personal experience.

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Don't you have a Sweden report sir
Last time I like looked their cases were on the rise.

Matt3467
10-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Yes it can. I know that form personal experience.

No way you know that for a fact. The virus is very unusual in how it infects others. I know this from contact tracing. Many times we've had very large families all co-habitating with one positive and no spread. The mask isn't a sure thing which is why the CDC changed their protocol to include those that have been within 6ft with or without a mask of a positive case for a cumulative total of 15 minutes within 24hrs as close contacts that need to be quarantined. Cloth and surgical masks do not prevent airborne transmission and the virus can both escape and enter those masks. All these masks do is contain large droplets but it doesn't have to be large droplets that cause one to get the virus. Many of you may have been around several that were infected and were asymptomatic just in the last week and whether you believe it or not chances are you breathed in expelled (infected) air from these persons even with your masks on.

ScoobaDawg
10-02-2020, 08:55 PM
And this is why I should have locked this immediately. Look. Noone should want anyone to get sick. Anyone who insinuates they do, I'll ban forever.

If you want updates on Trump. go to your national news source. We have a damn good football team to discuss. and a game tomorrow.