PDA

View Full Version : KJ Costello Interview

SteelCurtain74
10-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Here is an inteview KJ did with Reggie Bush. They break down a couple of the plays and talk a little about Leach

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2045420855590154

SilentSteel16
10-02-2020, 06:23 PM
I am a huge Leach and Costello fan, BUT did he just say Patton was from the American Revolution? If that is the case, man what a miss. Hail State.

SteelCurtain74
10-02-2020, 06:44 PM
I am a huge Leach and Costello fan, BUT did he just say Patton was from the American Revolution? If that is the case, man what a miss. Hail State.

You are correct. He did say that.

SilentSteel16
10-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Probably not a good thing to misquote your coach like that. Everything I have read and heard about CML is that he is a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. Dude just went on national tv or podcast and made his coach sound like he does not know what he is talking about. I know it does not matter in the grand scheme of things, but I guarantee you CML has a conversation with him about it. Haha.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Patton did fight during the American Revolution, Col John Patton that is. George S. did have relatives that fought and died in the Revolution. He was a big believer in reincarnation. Just saying.

SilentSteel16
10-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Yes he was a big believer in reincarnation. You and I both know that CML was talking about General Patton WW2. Also, Patton was quoted to have fought 7-8 times in previous wars. Though oddly enough, never in the American Revolution. The ones off the top of my head were: Vikings, Roman, a couple of times in 100 years war (both sides) I am sure there are some other ones as well, but WW2 was the only American war he was in. (Any of his lives.) One of his recollections was actually portrayed in his movie.

gravedigger
10-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Probably not a good thing to misquote your coach like that. Everything I have read and heard about CML is that he is a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. Dude just went on national tv or podcast and made his coach sound like he does not know what he is talking about. I know it does not matter in the grand scheme of things, but I guarantee you CML has a conversation with him about it. Haha.

As long as the kid conducts himself in interviews like that, he can say Geronimo fought in Desert Storm.