PDA

View Full Version : I can't Stop Watching This...

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 06:39 PM
Now that we know Leach speak a little better, this speech makes a heck of a lot more sense since the first time I heard it.

Our players better play good this weekend or they will hear something similar.

This entire speech is about handling success

Even if you've already heard this, it's worth listening to again now that you understand his philosophies better.

https://youtu.be/uZaOFTp5_C8

DownwardDawg
09-29-2020, 06:48 PM
Dude is in tents!!! ***

Seriously though, I love the fire and passion and I love that he never seems satisfied with the effort and results.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 06:53 PM
Dude is in tents!!! ***

Seriously though, I love the fire and passion and I love that he never seems satisfied with the effort and results.

We aren't just a cute offense, the dude is a general.

He won't allow mediocrity.

I heard him last week say we're still playing with 8 and in this video he accuses Tech of only playing with 9.

We're going to be a tough, regimented team with Leach.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 06:56 PM
It's easy to get caught in the profanity in this video but I urge you to disregard it and listen to the message. It's good.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2020, 06:56 PM
All the great ones have that same quality. Never looking back and living on past successes. They're always looking for the next win or accomplishment. I remember a reporter asked Tom Brady what his favorite super bowl ring was and he said "The next one!". That's how you have to be to become one of the elite.

msu15
09-29-2020, 06:59 PM
And don't forget, this was after a win and they were headed to a bowl game.

ZedFedder
09-29-2020, 07:07 PM
This is the same attitude Saban has when he is chewing out 3rd string DBs in the 4th quarter while winning 52-6. It’s how you win.

TrapGame
09-29-2020, 07:10 PM
Damn, I love that dude.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 07:15 PM
And don't forget, this was after a win and they were headed to a bowl game.

He's a process guy than believes winning is a product of doing things the right way.

He's got those 3 principles he talks about in the video and he judges teams on those, not winning and losing

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 07:16 PM
This is the same attitude Saban has when he is chewing out 3rd string DBs in the 4th quarter while winning 52-6. It’s how you win.

Yes. It's an all out rejection of mediocrity and non perfection.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 07:17 PM
Damn, I love that dude.

He's the best coach Mississippi State has ever had in any sport. I realize those are big words, but he's got "IT"

I think this could get serious soon.

Dolphus Raymond
09-29-2020, 07:24 PM
Profanity, when tailored to the situation, gets the point across loud and clear. When the situation dictates, I hope he does the same thing here. Hey, at least we don?t have to worry about Baylor or BYU poaching him.

MagicDawg
09-29-2020, 07:29 PM
I probably need to f'in put this in my f'in phone and make it f'in play as an alarm 3 f'in times a day to kick my f'in hiney into a higher f'in gear!

TrapGame
09-29-2020, 07:32 PM
He's the best coach Mississippi State has ever had in any sport. I realize those are big words, but he's got "IT"

I think this could get serious soon.

Oh, absolutely. This is the biggest coaching hire ever for State. I firmly believe he is going make us a perennial top 10 team.

Captain Falcon
09-29-2020, 07:34 PM
A little bit more context, they had beaten Oklahoma by four touchdowns the week before (not a great OU team but still) and then only beat 4-8 Baylor 20-13 the following week, hence his frustration.

The circumstances leading into our game this week are pretty dang similar. I'm sure this has been/will be his message on the practice field all week.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 07:40 PM
A little bit more context, they had beaten Oklahoma by four touchdowns the week before (not a great OU team but still) and then only beat 4-8 Baylor 20-13 the following week, hence his frustration.

The circumstances leading into our game this week are pretty dang similar. I'm sure this has been/will be his message on the practice field all week.

Thanks for the context.

That's why I posted it. I thought it was a similar situation.

BeardoMSU
09-29-2020, 07:54 PM
I really wish he didn't say **** so many ****ing times! Damn, Coach....you're ****ing a role model!!! ****ing act like!**

Commercecomet24
09-29-2020, 07:58 PM
I really wish he didn't say **** so many ****ing times! Damn, Coach....you're ****ing a role model!!! ****ing act like!**

Watch it man!******

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-29-2020, 08:02 PM
One thing we don?t have to worry about with Coach Leach....he will not coach scared to lose a game. I felt like coaches we?ve had in the past played it close to the vest in hopes of not getting crushed. Coach Leach will try to win every game and will let it all hang out in doing so.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 08:03 PM
60 Min nailed it.

Leach hasn't changed a bit. Amazing how everything that's talked about in this video is exactly what has happened thus far.

https://youtu.be/QYqsiq0iQC0

turkish
09-29-2020, 08:17 PM
Honest curiosity. What does it mean to “roll the **** outtta somebody?”

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2020, 08:23 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FrankBouncyGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

DownwardDawg
09-29-2020, 09:27 PM
#%^*!!!!!!

BeardoMSU
09-29-2020, 09:36 PM
Watch it man!******

Hey, bud...as someone who has never uttered a profanity in my ****ing life, I just think it would be prudent to devote an entire ****ing thread to debate how disgusted we are that our coach chooses to use such foul ****ing language. Disgraceful!**

AFDawg
09-29-2020, 10:01 PM

He uses rolling as a punishment.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/aug/16/rolling-not-running-the-preferred-method-of-punish/

Commercecomet24
09-29-2020, 10:32 PM
Hey, bud...as someone who has never uttered a profanity in my ****ing life, I just think it would be prudent to devote an entire ****ing thread to debate how disgusted we are that our coach chooses to use such foul ****ing language. Disgraceful!**

You're still the man, Beardo!

BeardoMSU
09-29-2020, 10:36 PM
You're still the man, Beardo!

I just wish Eddie had listened to Bill. The world would be a better place.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12JlwSBvVQ&ab_channel=Movieclips

Commercecomet24
09-29-2020, 10:42 PM
I just wish Eddie had listened to Bill. The world would be a better place.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12JlwSBvVQ&ab_channel=Movieclips

Ha,nice!

Lord McBuckethead
09-30-2020, 12:37 AM
It's easy to get caught in the profanity in this video but I urge you to disregard it and listen to the message. It's good.

People 17n cuss, and in that case that was exactly what was needed. He wasn't dressing any particular person down with his words. That shit was universal across the board. If someone was dog cussing one dude, that would be personal. This was global. Loved it.

Lord McBuckethead
09-30-2020, 12:38 AM

No idea, but I love it.

TUSK
09-30-2020, 03:44 AM
sounds like that muthaphuker has a "process" in mind..... Like "cutting" muthaphukin playas, ain shite???

savage!

he dope, Yo.

MSUDAWGFAN
09-30-2020, 07:38 AM

Wait a second... This was done after a win?

For some odd reason, that makes me like him even more.

Jack Lambert
09-30-2020, 09:26 AM
I would love to see Arnette in the locker room after watching him on the side line.