PDA

View Full Version : Osirus Mitchell: "Those guys on the field [LSU] were saying 'oh, I'm so tired.'"

Getcha_a_Burner
09-27-2020, 11:53 AM
Conditioning matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJyJZNu0deM

TrapGame
09-27-2020, 12:03 PM
Jordan Rogers was pointing out how the air raid will tire a defense out. Roman Harper agreed as a defensive player that faced Mike Leach's air raid offense. Tebow disagreed. LSU's defense was too good, too many good players. This is why Leach preaches conditioning and repetition.

ShotgunDawg
09-27-2020, 12:10 PM
And LSU has unlimited time to prepare. Good luck to other teams with only a week

parabrave
09-27-2020, 12:42 PM
Go back and listen to KJs on the field interview. Talk about how tough the practices were. Most of the time there was hitting and ALL practices were live. Big Difference.

Jack Lambert
09-27-2020, 01:14 PM
Leach said in the post game interview that it was trial and error. Once LSU got tired he started going over the top. Dude can coach. I suspect outside of GA and Bama we will be no worse than 50/50 on winning games going forwards.

BrunswickDawg
09-27-2020, 01:59 PM
Leach said in the post game interview that it was trial and error. Once LSU got tired he started going over the top. Dude can coach. I suspect outside of GA and Bama we will be no worse than 50/50 on winning games going forwards.

I wouldn’t put UGA up there yet. Something ain’t right in Athens - and its not just about being short QB’s. Too much smoke around Kirby and the culture right now.

BiscuitEater
09-27-2020, 02:15 PM
After first week, Bama was 'only' team that looked better than MSU. Florida looked okay but not better. Georgia, Auburn, A&M, UT .. all looked pedestrian.

With only ONE week to prepare for the games, think the Air-raid gives us a huge advantage going forward.

IT was great to see us as the better conditioned and disciplined team!