@ Kentucky
Texas A&M
@ Alabama
Vanderbilt
Auburn
@ Georgia
@ Ole Miss
Missouri

8-2 baby. Auburn is a swing game, but nothing I saw today suggests we shouldn't be favored against all the rest of the green games above.

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2020, 10:10 PM
We will see. Don't get carried away. LSU will struggle to get to .500. I'm just going to enjoy seeing football! Today was really FUN! It's ALL icing as far as I'm concerened.

Bdawg
09-26-2020, 11:12 PM
I hope 7-3. Honestly, only Bama looked like someone we may not have a chance to beat though.

msu15
09-26-2020, 11:25 PM
Who in the hell thinks we go 3-6 the rest of the way!?

Cooterpoot
09-26-2020, 11:29 PM
One game better than the previous prediction. Hope we keep adding to it.

Ari Gold
09-27-2020, 07:50 AM
Everyone hit the breaks a little..
I said LSU was over rated.. yes they have lots of talent still but it will take a few games to get them going.. problem is you don’t have those early cupcake games this year

We are still going to have some issues and growing pains on D.. but damn I love the ****ing effort , how fast we played , how well we tackled and how physical we were... and huge props to the Defensive staff For getting these young guys ready

Saying that, the Head coach I talked to back in the summer said it best , “ I hated the week and it was the hardest week every year having to prepare for CML” ... good luck SEC D coordinators ..

somebodyshotmypaw
09-27-2020, 09:40 AM
We are still going to have some issues and growing pains on D.. but damn I love the ****ing effort , how fast we played , how well we tackled and how physical we were... and huge props to the Defensive staff For getting these young guys ready

I agree with this. We are thin on D and have some holes. But they looked well coached and the effort was tremendous. I was very impressed with our D.