PDA

View Full Version : Osirus Mitchell

redstickdawg
09-26-2020, 08:40 PM
I was amazed at his play, last year couldn't catch a cold, today he was gold.
Seriously a totally different team from the disorganized chaos that was the last 2 years, only a couple of stupid penalties, no delay of games that I remember and a team that really, really out hustled the defending Nat'l champs. Our players remarked that LSU said they were tired late in the game, last year we looked gassed before halftime.

SailingDawg
09-26-2020, 08:56 PM
Seriously a totally different team from the disorganized chaos that was the last 2 years, only a couple of stupid penalties, no delay of games that I remember and a team that really, really out hustled the defending Nat'l champs. Our players remarked that LSU said they were tired late in the game, last year we looked gassed before halftime.

Those passes were laid in there. They made it look easy, and the announcers even said it's simple play calling but they just keep doing it. Wears the opposing defense out.

R2Dawg
09-26-2020, 08:58 PM
If I am not mistaken, he led us in receiving last year. He is a good WR as are many others - Williams, Payton, etc. Coaching and playcalling and throwing matter a lot.

msu15
09-26-2020, 08:58 PM
I firmly believe the staff put him 2nd string in the depth chart to piss him off and it worked.