PDA

View Full Version : Guess some sources are better than others

Dawgfan77
09-26-2020, 07:28 PM
Sorry to be this way but I took shit from to many with my "sources" compared to others.... my sources said we would be legit on D.... guess I need more sources.....

chef dixon
09-26-2020, 07:31 PM
I was wrong. Thought be would suck on D, but I wasn't really vocal about it. Who was it, homedawg and c34 were the loudest. I'm glad to be wrong.

maroonmania
09-26-2020, 07:31 PM
Sorry to be this way but I took shit from to many with my "sources" compared to others.... my sources said we would be legit on D.... guess I need more sources.....

Not sure you can say we are 'legit' just yet because Brennan looked pretty bad for a lot of the game. But let's just say that the rumors of the death of our defense have been greatly exaggerated.

Cooterpoot
09-26-2020, 07:33 PM
I'd hold up. LSU has a lot of issues. But, they were better than I was led to believe.
I expected a few plays but we were solid all but that 3rd qtr

Hambone
09-26-2020, 07:35 PM
If y’all haven’t learned to take what C34 says and just forget it I don’t know what to tell you.

Dude has the track record close to Yancy Porter.

However, I’m sure he will come on and say “well I was fed this to calm the masses”.

Dawgfan77
09-26-2020, 07:35 PM
Not sure you can say we are 'legit' just yet because Brennan looked pretty bad for a lot of the game. But let's just say that the rumors of the death of our defense have been greatly exaggerated.
Well if we don't give up a pick six and another short field due to our offense.... would you think deferentially...

R2Dawg
09-26-2020, 07:36 PM
Not sure our D is great but they play hard. We can't have too many injuries in spots though. No off weeks this year.

chef dixon
09-26-2020, 07:38 PM
LSU sucks and our D wasn't great but they played well and much better overall than most people thought, is the take away

maroonmania
If y’all haven’t learned to take what C34 says and just forget it I don’t know what to tell you.

Dude has the track record close to Yancy Porter.

However, I’m sure he will come on and say “well I was fed this to calm the masses”.

C34 gets jaded one way or the other on things and won't give it up. He doesn't believe in Leach's style of football so he downs it at every turn. Leading the charge that the Air Raid can't work in the SEC because of the better defenses and that Leach's defense is going to stink.

Ari Gold
Defense will take their lumps for sure..
Especially if we have lost Emerson for a while
But if today is any indication of the rest of the season, we are going to play hard and ****ing hit you in the mouth.
I will take the all day everyday this year from our D

And like I said keep your eyes on Jordan Davis... he is a Sweat type difference maker
And Brule and Wheat are HUGE upgrades from Leo and Tim Washington

SailingDawg
Not sure our D is great but they play hard. We can't have too many injuries in spots though. No off weeks this year.

Peters and Thompson are beast. Couple of other big guys whose names I don't recall with some plays. We're huge on both sides of the ball and that bodes well for our future.

chef dixon
09-26-2020, 07:39 PM
Another thing is if Kobe and Spencer finally make a jump their final season, all the sudden we are much better

defiantdog
09-26-2020, 07:40 PM
Both teams had first game cobwebs, but damn did we play 1000 times harder than any game last year. Preston was hitting people like a damn missile out there.

maroonmania
09-26-2020, 07:40 PM
Well if we don't give up a pick six and another short field due to our offense.... would you think deferentially...

The ONLY thing that kept LSU in the game was the turnover differential.

99jc
09-26-2020, 07:44 PM
C34 gets jaded one way or the other on things and won't give it up. He doesn't believe in Leach's style of football so he downs it at every turn. Leading the charge that the Air Raid can't work in the SEC because of the better defenses and that Leach's defense is going to stink.

34 is the most hardheaded ignorant football IQ 17er I have ever encountered.

preachermatt83
09-26-2020, 07:57 PM

Leach’s style? C34 runs a form of the air raid as an OC

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-26-2020, 07:58 PM
34 is the most hardheaded ignorant football IQ 17er I have ever encountered.

He knows just enough X's and O's to convince himself he's the smartest guy in the room. aka "just enough to be dangerous"

Todd4State
09-26-2020, 08:00 PM
The ONLY thing that kept LSU in the game was the turnover differential.

Yeah. How many teams turn it over four times and still put up 44 on the road against a SEC blue blood?

I liked never feeling like 3rd and 15 was an automatic punt one play later barring a miracle.

Jack Lambert
09-26-2020, 08:01 PM

Maybe it was that 3-3-5 made him look bad. How come it's always the other team was no good when State wins?

TrapGame
09-26-2020, 08:09 PM
Maybe it was that 3-3-5 made him look bad. How come it's always the other team was no good when State wins?

This^^^^^

Jack we were told all week that LSU has too many 4*/5* and it didn't matter. Our "pitiful" defense hold LSU's ground game to 85 yards. We sacked their QB 7 times.

Hambone
09-26-2020, 08:15 PM
I really hope Matt Wyatt gets that Machoda chump back on his show!

“It really doesn’t matter who’s out, the talent level is just too much at LSU, they’ll win by 20 regardless”

BeardoMSU
09-26-2020, 08:16 PM
I really hope Matt Wyatt gets that Machoda chump back on his show!

“It really doesn’t matter who’s out, the talent level is just too much at LSU, they’ll win by 20 regardless”

For sure. Who was it on Gameday this morning that said their backups were better than our starters? ****. You.

Hambone
09-26-2020, 08:18 PM
Pretty sure that was Desmond Howard.

gravedigger
09-26-2020, 08:28 PM
Both teams had first game cobwebs, but damn did we play 1000 times harder than any game last year. Preston was hitting people like a damn missile out there.

We played harder than we did in any game since the 2014 stretch of 3 we rose to #1 on.

And the his isn't just about people catching the ball. We haven't had pass accuracy like this since the forward pass was made legal.

What we need now is to bring in a truck load of money to keep Leach and bring in more of the country's best defensive minds.

Percho
09-26-2020, 08:31 PM

Thank you Jack.

Travelingdawg
09-26-2020, 08:40 PM
Yea they recruit in the top 5 every year, spare me the they aren?t very good.