PDA

View Full Version : Brule, Spencer, Wheat, Mitchell, Payton

chainedup_Dawg
09-26-2020, 07:19 PM
And of course Thompson, Costello and Hill...I was amazed and extremely proud of the effort and way they stepped up. I'm sure I'm missing some but Brule especially surprised me

bulldawg28
09-26-2020, 07:21 PM
Add Jordan Davis to the list. He's a problem for offensive lineman and Qb's.

Cowbell
09-26-2020, 07:22 PM
Add Jordan Davis to the list. He's a problem for offensive lineman and Qb's.
I noticed him as well. Crumedy up front is a monster.

R2Dawg
09-26-2020, 07:25 PM
All those guys played big and made plays all day. Add Fred Peters to the list and a new guy Preston was in on a lot of plays, all over the ball.

chef dixon
09-26-2020, 07:27 PM
No one on D really played bad

chainedup_Dawg
09-26-2020, 07:32 PM
Yeah, the D Line stepped up more than anyone couldve expected or asked. Not enough pats on the back to go around for those guys...I was also shocked after the TOs late in the game how we kept taking it to them. So many times over the years I've seen us fold in that situation. It's been a while since I've been this proud of an effort

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-26-2020, 07:50 PM
Hey, don't forget London Craft. I didn't notice him good or bad all game, which means he showed the haters here were wrong. Yeah he's a walk on but he's not a scrub

Joebob
09-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Yeah, the D Line stepped up more than anyone couldve expected or asked. Not enough pats on the back to go around for those guys...I was also shocked after the TOs late in the game how we kept taking it to them. So many times over the years I've seen us fold in that situation. It's been a while since I've been this proud of an effort

That's what impressed me the most. We easily could have gotten frustrated after that four play blitz by LSU that turned the game around in the 4th quarter. But we kept our composure, kept on playing, and got our 10 point lead back.

R2Dawg
09-26-2020, 08:13 PM
Arnett called a good game. D got after it. We had 7 sacks. Impressive.

Lance Harbor
09-26-2020, 08:17 PM
Yep. Serious mental fortitude.

That's what impressed me the most. We easily could have gotten frustrated after that four play blitz by LSU that turned the game around in the 4th quarter. But we kept our composure, kept on playing, and got our 10 point lead back.

Hambone
09-26-2020, 08:22 PM
Hell, the legend of Austin Williams showed out today too! Did he make a single catch that wasn’t contested??

chainedup_Dawg
09-26-2020, 09:48 PM
Hell, the legend of Austin Williams showed out today too! Did he make a single catch that wasn’t contested??

NO KIDDING! 2/3 of them should've been PI