PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Eyes on us today

Cowbell
09-26-2020, 06:45 AM
This has been mentioned here previously but get ready for a little more interaction with non-state fans today. Planting wheat last night here in TX and the Dallas sports radio show seemed most interested in Leach and our team over any of the other games in college football today. And the coolest part about it is they want to see us succeed. Our fanbase has more than doubled in size as I know how many red raider fans and college football fans from all over the country want to see Leach succeed in the SEC.

MetEdDawg
09-26-2020, 07:36 AM
This isn't an exaggeration either. Virtually everyone I've talked to about today's games has specifically mentioned their interest in seeing how Leach does.

I think most reasonable SEC fans realize a well oiled Leach team with the talent we can bring in would legitimately concern folks. We have a schematics genius with access to the most talent rich area in college football. That should be on peoples radar and early on, it sounds like it is.

RocketDawg
09-26-2020, 08:29 AM
It's not only Leach that gives Texas support to MSU; gotta throw in the Dak effect too.

Jack Lambert
09-26-2020, 08:31 AM
My company is in Texas and I know a lot of the folks over there. They are fans of Leach and hope State does good. I have been getting calls all week friends Texas wanting to talk football. We are also in all the SEC states and I usually get calls from guys in those state but it's usually to talk smack.

Cowbell
09-26-2020, 08:33 AM
It's not only Leach that gives Texas support to MSU; gotta throw in the Dak effect too.

Unfortunately not really - dak is not appreciated that much here - Cowboy fanbase is pretty ignorant

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-26-2020, 08:42 AM
Make no mistale either- a lot of RECRUITS eyes will be on us too. I dont think we have to win to inpress them, just look like we're building something.

Also when LSU lights our D up, expect to hear a lot of "Leach and defense" talk from people who dont realize we just dont have the dudes this year

Saltydog
09-26-2020, 09:16 AM
Yep and people are really ignorant that think he doesn't believe in D.

Cowbell
09-26-2020, 09:18 AM
Yep and people are really ignorant that think he doesn't believe in D.
Yep. That would be joemo