PDA

View Full Version : Yellowfin Tuna Steaks with

FISHDAWG
09-25-2020, 07:18 AM
Grilled squash / onions & asparagus - washed down with Negra-Modello ..... and homemade ice-cream ... it's finally here

BeardoMSU
09-25-2020, 07:27 AM
Nice.

I'm gonna pick up some halibut for tonight. Will poach it in butter.

FISHDAWG
09-25-2020, 07:34 AM
one of my favorites when I can find Halibut ... don't know if it's your taste but I like to add some dill with the butter (and occasionally some garlic) - but I'm weird like that

BeardoMSU
09-25-2020, 07:58 AM
one of my favorites when I can find Halibut ... don't know if it's your taste but I like to add some dill with the butter (and occasionally some garlic) - but I'm weird like that

Love dill. I make a dill lemon and caper butter sauce thats really good with pretty much anything (fish, shrimp, chicken, pork).

biscuit
09-25-2020, 08:48 AM
Chili lime grilled Mahi with a mango salsa and asparagus. My go to grilled fish recipe

FISHDAWG
09-25-2020, 09:34 AM
Chili lime grilled Mahi with a mango salsa and asparagus. My go to grilled fish recipe

love this too ... couldn't find mango a couple years ago and used Pineapple instead ... flavor was good but the Pineapple which is a natural meat tenderizer can't be added until right before taking off the grill - I applied to early and the fillets looked like I had poured acid on them .... Mahi or Salmon is my standard go-to

BeardoMSU
09-25-2020, 09:18 PM
Decided to pan sear instead of poach. Turned out great.

https://i.ibb.co/Z6Pr4nn/halibut.jpg