PDA

View Full Version : Insiders...

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-21-2020, 09:25 AM
Dawg77 hinted in another thread that we will have a chunk of guys out this week. I assume to either Covid or injury. Let hear what you got....

HailStateSZN19
09-21-2020, 11:34 AM
*crickets chirp, crickets chirp*

I don't figure anyone is going to want to come out with specifics IF this is actually going to be a problem for Saturday. Anyone who actually knows something about this won't come out and put it on a public forum I wouldn't guess. There will probably be some cryptic posts but nothing specific.

RiverCityDawg
09-21-2020, 11:38 AM
Here's the thing... Maybe we've got some guys out now, maybe not, but everyone has to pass three positive tests AND stay away from anyone who has tested positive before Saturday. I would actually be surprised if we DON'T have some guys out. Same for LSU though.

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-21-2020, 11:44 AM
Coach O said a good part of his team has already had it. I don?t think you have to do contact tracing if you?ve already have it

SmokeyDawg
09-21-2020, 12:01 PM
Coach O said a good part of his team has already had it. I don?t think you have to do contact tracing if you?ve already have it

Also don't have to be tested for 3 months after a positive test from what I've heard.

RiverCityDawg
09-21-2020, 12:07 PM

We have a fair amount of guys that have had it too, maybe not as much as them though. It's been kept pretty quiet.

Cooterpoot
09-21-2020, 12:23 PM
Unless something changed since last week, only a couple guys would be out. Heath is likely out. But there weren't a chunk of players out last week.

HailStateSZN19
09-21-2020, 12:26 PM
Unless something changed since last week, only a couple guys would be out. Heath is likely out. But there weren't a chunk of players out last week.

Hate to go into a game that *could* be more competitive than some think without a starting WR but I understand Leach has to lay the law down and set the culture back on track. Heath made a mistake and if a 1-game suspension is how Leach handles it, I'm good with it. Need Shavers/Tulu to step it up with him out and carry the torch.

BeardoMSU
09-21-2020, 12:33 PM

Good deal. Lets hope that's the extent of things.

TrapGame
09-21-2020, 12:57 PM

If you haven't heard anything than I think we're good.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2020, 01:05 PM

This. It would've had to have happened since Saturday.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2020, 01:24 PM
If you haven't heard anything than I think we're good.

Yes too many people in the AD along with players and coaches to keep that secret if it was a lot. People talk.

Jarius
09-21-2020, 01:49 PM

Last week Paul said he expects Malik to travel and play. We will see. Hopefully he does.

ShotgunDawg
09-21-2020, 02:16 PM

I think Heath is playing

BigDawg81
09-21-2020, 02:22 PM
It's not Covid related. It's off the field issues.

StateDawg44
09-21-2020, 03:09 PM
It's not Covid related. It's off the field issues.

The best part of this post is the details