PDA

View Full Version : You heard it here first

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
09-12-2020, 02:45 PM
What?s up boys and girls? Ben meaning to get on here to check on you hooligans but been kinda busy with baseball.
Anyway I?ve got a prediction for y?all.
I?ve been saying fo r a month or so that state beats LSU this year.
Prove me wrong

Hambone
09-12-2020, 02:52 PM
I like the way you think

R2Dawg
09-12-2020, 04:56 PM
What?s up boys and girls? Ben meaning to get on here to check on you hooligans but been kinda busy with baseball.
Anyway I?ve got a prediction for y?all.
I?ve been saying fo r a month or so that state beats LSU this year.
Prove me wrong

This year with everything, it would not surprise me. We are gonna catch someone off guard this year, who will it be?

chef dixon
09-12-2020, 04:57 PM
If their offense has a pulse there's no chance. But there is a possibility they will be a complete shit show with Brennan and all the lost starters

bulldawg28
09-12-2020, 06:07 PM
This year with everything, it would not surprise me. We are gonna catch someone off guard this year, who will it be?

Exactly. Anything is possible in 2020. It wouldn't shock me if we beat LSU, Bama, Georgia, and Auburn then lose to a sucking team.

Hambone
09-12-2020, 06:20 PM
As long as Ole Miss wasn’t the sucky team I would be ok with that!

Bothrops
09-12-2020, 06:20 PM
If their offense has a pulse there's no chance. But there is a possibility they will be a complete shit show with Brennan and all the lost starters

Their offense will have a pulse against us.

Homedawg
09-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Exactly. Anything is possible in 2020. It wouldn't shock me if we beat LSU, Bama, Georgia, and Auburn then lose to a sucking team.

Hahahahahahhajahahahahjahahahahah

ShotgunDawg
09-12-2020, 06:41 PM
1. Our defense will be better than air. Some of you are expecting air & I find that ridiculous when you look at our players

2. Offenses have been really struggling early in this season. Everything looks out of sync and when you consider how much turnover they've had with their roster, I'd be floored if they were sharp against us. Absolutely floored

Cowbell
09-12-2020, 07:20 PM
Hahahahahahhajahahahahjahahahahah
You still willing to take that bet?

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
09-12-2020, 07:57 PM
1. Our defense will be better than air. Some of you are expecting air & I find that ridiculous when you look at our players

2. Offenses have been really struggling early in this season. Everything looks out of sync and when you consider how much turnover they've had with their roster, I'd be floored if they were sharp against us. Absolutely floored

Exactly! They lost a ton. Including coaching. I?d imagine ol Eddie O is enjoying his last few years as LSU?s coach

Todd4State
09-13-2020, 01:50 AM
Exactly! They lost a ton. Including coaching. I?d imagine ol Eddie O is enjoying his last few years as LSU?s coach

Coach O National Championship season was better than Les Miles Championship seasons and he is a Louisiana guy. He'll have a down year this year, they'll give him a pass and he will recruit well enough that they will be back in a year or two at the most. I think Coach O will be there as long as he wants to be there. Especially since he is willing to hire coordinators and let them do their jobs. Ensminger may be close to untouchable but at least he has shown that he can collaborate with a Brady. And Pelini will take the fall before Coach O does. Personally, I think Pelini could be an upgrade over Aranda in the long run.

BiscuitEater
09-13-2020, 07:07 AM
Stranger things have happened in 2020.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
09-14-2020, 12:40 PM
Maybe if he recruits well but if he doesn?t recruit well he?ll lose his mind on the players he does have and he has serious anger management issues that players rebell against pdq
@todd4state

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
09-14-2020, 12:43 PM
Coach O National Championship season was better than Les Miles Championship seasons and he is a Louisiana guy. He'll have a down year this year, they'll give him a pass and he will recruit well enough that they will be back in a year or two at the most. I think Coach O will be there as long as he wants to be there. Especially since he is willing to hire coordinators and let them do their jobs. Ensminger may be close to untouchable but at least he has shown that he can collaborate with a Brady. And Pelini will take the fall before Coach O does. Personally, I think Pelini could be an upgrade over Aranda in the long run.

Maybe if he recruits well but if he doesn?t recruit well he?ll lose his mind on the players he does have and he has serious anger management issues that players rebell against pdq
Repost to quote Todd4state

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
09-26-2020, 06:38 PM
I’ll be here all night folks. Signatures after my press conference

Hambone
09-26-2020, 06:47 PM
Great call!

Homedawg, go take a walk!

Coach34, glad you are wrong yet again!

Negative Nancy’s , this isn’t your grand pappy’s bulldogs!

Jack Lambert
09-26-2020, 06:49 PM
Proof that many on this board has no clue what they talk about.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
Great call!

Homedawg, go take a walk!

Coach34, glad you are wrong yet again!

Negative Nancy’s , this isn’t your grand pappy’s bulldogs!
https://media.tenor.com/images/1f6ebda84a95681b8c0deed3ff200732/tenor.gif

Bothrops
09-26-2020, 06:53 PM
AIR RAID!!!

Bdawg
09-26-2020, 06:56 PM
Good call. I had LSU by 7, but I thought there was a chance.

gravedigger
09-26-2020, 06:56 PM
Proof that many on this board has no clue what they talk about.

It gets proven repeatedly.