PDA

View Full Version : BYU has Army Next.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Will BYU shut that triple option down?

TrapGame
09-08-2020, 09:34 AM
They embarrassed the hell out of Navy. That is going to be a damn good game.

THE Bruce Dickinson
09-08-2020, 09:48 AM
That was embarrassing for Navy.

During the broadcast the announcers basically said the Navy coach had not gone live action in practice at all, and did it in the name of player safety.

Well it showed last night. Army looked pretty good last weekend. Should be a much more competitive game.

PGHBulldogBG
09-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Hard to say after 1 game since we don?t know how good Navy is, but BYU looks solid. They will probably go undefeated because Army is the only team they play that is somewhat decent. Would?ve been interesting to see their record with the original schedule.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Hard to say after 1 game since we don?t know how good Navy is, but BYU looks solid. They will probably go undefeated because Army is the only team they play that is somewhat decent. Would?ve been interesting to see their record with the original schedule.

WKU, Troy, and Houston are seeky. You never know about those three teams and they play all three.

Lord McBuckethead
09-08-2020, 01:12 PM
The last live action Navy saw was last December. I bet they had 50 missed tackles in that game and that is not counting the easy busted coverage plays or the plays where their defender was just way out of position. I guess now that they have played a game, they now can start hitting each other, because they are hitting other people not in their circle of direct control.

Lord McBuckethead
09-08-2020, 01:13 PM
BYU looked like the Saints out there against a ncaa team in the middle of their spring practice.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-08-2020, 05:49 PM
WKU, Troy, and Houston are seeky

Seeking what?

Todd4State
09-09-2020, 01:12 AM
It will be interesting because Army looked like the complete opposite of Navy. I may be skewed on my view of BYU and they may be really good too- I don't know yet- but I bet Army gives them a better game at the very least.

MrCoachKlein
09-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Navy got destroyed because there coach is a moron. Right before the game he said they didn't have a single contact practice to fight the Kung Flu. If I was betting again this year, woulda loaded up right then and there.

Jack Lambert
09-09-2020, 08:05 AM
Navy got destroyed because there coach is a moron. Right before the game he said they didn't have a single contact practice to fight the Kung Flu. If I was betting again this year, woulda loaded up right then and there.

I question was that his call or not. It might have been.

MrCoachKlein
09-09-2020, 01:33 PM
I question was that his call or not. It might have been.

Fair enough, if he doesn't have control over his football team maybe it's time to look for a new gig. That wouldn't sit well with me.

Jack Lambert
09-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Fair enough, if he doesn't have control over his football team maybe it's time to look for a new gig. That wouldn't sit well with me.

He's in a unique situation being at a Military academy. Believe it or not he answers to pretty high ranking Naval Officers. His players answer to that same officer and there are some serious consequences if they don't obey those orders. Literally those guys did not go there to be football players. They are there to become Naval and Marine Corps officers. They are not on athletic scholarships. Whole different deal there.