PDA

View Full Version : Given the reduced fan base

Lord McBuckethead
09-07-2020, 09:29 PM
how many curse words are we going to hear on missed tackles and busted plays.

TheLostDawg
09-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Have they said how they are doing seats? Did enough opt out for season ticket holders go to each game when are they going to announce which games?

Cowbell
09-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Have they said how they are doing seats? Did enough opt out for season ticket holders go to each game when are they going to announce which games?
This would have been a nonissue had we kept jomo

starkvegasdawg
09-07-2020, 11:00 PM

From the players or Leach?

Todd4State
09-07-2020, 11:07 PM

I got an e-mail saying that they were going to call us to see if we were going the week of the game.

Sounds like a cluster.

ShotgunDawg
09-07-2020, 11:31 PM

MLB telecasts have had to raise the fake crowd noise to prevent this. At the beginning of the season, you could hear F-bombs flying throughout the game

StateDawg44
09-08-2020, 08:46 AM
I got an e-mail saying that they were going to call us to see if we were going the week of the game.

Sounds like a cluster.

Yeah, no way someone shows up thinking they have tickets only to find out there was a mix-up and they actually don't.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2020, 08:57 AM

My understanding from email I got they are going to start calling those who opted in starting with highest rank telling them seat assignments and seeing if they still want to opt in. It should take about two weeks. I have a feeling that in late October they will offer you a better seat and sell general admission tickets or call those people who opted out and offer a season ticket for the remaining games. If things keep getting better.

RocketDawg
09-08-2020, 04:55 PM
My understanding from email I got they are going to start calling those who opted in starting with highest rank telling them seat assignments and seeing if they still want to opt in. It should take about two weeks. I have a feeling that in late October they will offer you a better seat and sell general admission tickets or call those people who opted out and offer a season ticket for the remaining games. If things keep getting better.

It's a good thing long distance charges are basically a thing of the past.