PDA

View Full Version : Mo Prolems fo LSHOE Defense

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2020, 09:16 AM
Two more DL are not practicing & no body knows why..

None of it matter though according to Matt Moscona*

https://www.dandydon.com/

TrapGame
09-04-2020, 10:19 AM
I hope they hang that banner and we hang 50 on that ass.

HailStateSZN19
09-04-2020, 10:25 AM
We comin'......

Hambone
09-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Haven?t you guys heard? Their walk on our more talented than our starters. We don?t stand a chance

Jarius
09-04-2020, 11:45 AM
This has been a rumor all week. LSU is a mid level sec team at the moment. Will be a good measuring stick for us.

TNDawg35
09-04-2020, 04:27 PM
I was listening to some jack ass this morning and he started on LSU. Said they had enough talent that even tho they lost their beat WR, they still were better cause a WR doesn’t make an offense.

Then 5 seconds later started about UGA. Said he didn’t know about their offense cause their top WR was out. He made their offense go...

I had to stop a sec and even the wife said, did I hear that correct?

Jarius
09-04-2020, 09:13 PM
I was listening to some jack ass this morning and he started on LSU. Said they had enough talent that even tho they lost their beat WR, they still were better cause a WR doesn’t make an offense.

Then 5 seconds later started about UGA. Said he didn’t know about their offense cause their top WR was out. He made their offense go...

Apparently our 4 stars with no experience are terrible and their 15 that they are going to have to play are all up to speed with a new scheme, new coaches, and no spring ball. Granted they have more talent and are better than us on D but the gap has closed considerably in the past month.

Todd4State
09-04-2020, 10:02 PM

It's astounding to me the people that they let talk on sports radio. It really is.