PDA

View Full Version : Dawg Talk

Bodawg
09-03-2020, 07:08 PM
If anyone's interested. Mike Leach's first 2020 football season Dawg Talk is currently on the Bulldog Sports Network.

hp22
09-03-2020, 10:45 PM
If anyone's interested. Mike Leach's first 2020 football season Dawg Talk is currently on the Bulldog Sports Network.

Is this online anywhere? If so, please link. It will be a good way to end the day....or a good way to begin Friday morning

Lord McBuckethead
09-03-2020, 11:38 PM
Where are they going to hold them this season?

SmokeyDawg
09-03-2020, 11:51 PM
Where are they going to hold them this season?
I believe at the Greater Starkville Development building downtown, catered by Restaurant Tyler. Probably having something to do with the restrictions restaurants are under.

Lord McBuckethead
09-04-2020, 09:18 AM
They should hold them at the amplitheatre and make a huge production of it.

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Dawg Talk the worst marketed & hardest to find replay of anything MSU.

I’ve never understood why MSU can release 15 min videos on twitter but can’t take the nuts & bolts portion of Dawg Talk, condense it, & post it on the Hailstate twitter account.

For goodness sakes, market the damn program. Provide content.

MaroonFlounder
09-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Is this online anywhere? If so, please link. It will be a good way to end the day....or a good way to begin Friday morning

If you're on FaceBook, Follow Mississippi State Football. You can watch Live or a replay anytime.

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-04-2020, 05:01 PM
I watched it live. Cohen sat in the first 30 minutes because Leach was running late from practice. The audio sounded like they were under water. Finally got the audio corrected after 20 minutes. Leach shows up and things are going along ok, then they went to a break and when they came back I guess they forgot to turn Leach's mic back on because Neil would ask a question that you could hear and then you would see Leach's lips move but nothing coming out.

You could see the engineer's....and I use that word loosely....you could see their reflection in the window and they were just walking around eating spring rolls from Bulldog Burger while Leach was just talking to himself. Total cluster.

Skydawg1
09-04-2020, 09:00 PM
Everything is on the official site.

https://hailstate.com/watch/?Archive=12550&type=Archive

hp22
09-04-2020, 11:09 PM
If you're on FaceBook, Follow Mississippi State Football. You can watch Live or a replay anytime.

Thank you. I do not have a Facebook account but its available there for view even without an account. Appreciate it.