PDA

View Full Version : Best to Sidney Cooks' family, everyone else...Kenosha Wisconsin

jdelta02
08-26-2020, 10:14 PM
First of all best to everyone involved up in Kenosha Wisconsin, elsewhere. Jacob Blake and his family, everyone else. Everyone involved in the other shootings there, ect...as well. (Note) Miss. State women's basketball player, Sidney Cooks' hometown is Kenosha Wisconsin. Best to Sidney, her family, friends, ect. Keep your heads up. Prayers.

God is Love America....

schddog72
08-27-2020, 04:37 PM
First of all best to everyone involved up in Kenosha Wisconsin, elsewhere. Jacob Blake and his family, everyone else. Everyone involved in the other shootings there, ect...as well. (Note) Miss. State women's basketball player, Sidney Cooks' hometown is Kenosha Wisconsin. Best to Sidney, her family, friends, ect. Keep your heads up. Prayers.

God is Love America....

Ditto - what he said!!

R2Dawg
08-27-2020, 08:52 PM
Another sad situation for so many involved - family of injured, police, and business owners. Folks need to let the facts come out on this case before reacting. There were mistakes on both sides of this event. Some don't want to hear it but you can't run from the police when they have a gun on you telling you to freeze. Certainly can't go reaching in your car in that situation. Yes police need more training but a lot of people need training how to act when police come in play. I wonder why the police didn't jump him and take him down without using a firearm? Is there no safe procedure for that now after Floyd? I wonder why he didn't have a stun gun?

Dawgology
08-27-2020, 10:25 PM
Another sad situation for so many involved - family of injured, police, and business owners. Folks need to let the facts come out on this case before reacting. There were mistakes on both sides of this event. Some don't want to hear it but you can't run from the police when they have a gun on you telling you to freeze. Certainly can't go reaching in your car in that situation. Yes police need more training but a lot of people need training how to act when police come in play. I wonder why the police didn't jump him and take him down without using a firearm? Is there no safe procedure for that now after Floyd? I wonder why he didn't have a stun gun?

You get fired for using stun guns now. We had two young officers quit this week after a confrontation with a man who had a gun. Said they were worried about going to prison if it had escalated and it just wasn’t worth it. The folks that want to defund the police won’t have to worry about that movement much longer. There won’t be any.

For the first time in 20 years our jurisdiction is having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to fill positions because folks with any other options are not choosing law enforcement. This means we end up with people that have no other options. That is usually the case for a reason. So far the way this “awakening” is happening in the USA is not actually improving law enforcement it’s making it much much worse.

Dannyripms
08-27-2020, 11:57 PM
Blake's mother seems like a smart, caring lady. I don't know where her son got on the wrong track at but she seemed really nice. But all this rioting will never stop until real consequences are felt. I say arrest everyone in site and put them away for years. That will put all this to a stop.

StarkVegasSteve
08-28-2020, 08:21 AM
Blake's mother seems like a smart, caring lady. I don't know where her son got on the wrong track at but she seemed really nice. But all this rioting will never stop until real consequences are felt. I say arrest everyone in site and put them away for years. That will put all this to a stop.

She's handled it with as much grace as any person I've ever seen.

Ezsoil
08-28-2020, 03:57 PM

You wonder why they didn't jump him ?are you freaking serious? Did you see how big he was ? He had 80-100 pounds on both officers...the officers did have a stun gun and BLake was tased twice......
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-jacob-blake-officials-release-new-details-identify-two-more-cops-20200828-dhhvbg5iinb65a2vyk7ior27lu-story.html

You are right, folks need to let the facts come out on this before they react...but we all know there will be billions of dollars of damage, dozens of people injured and killed, family businesses destroyed forever all in the name of "social justice". Where do those people go to get their lives restored?

R2Dawg
08-28-2020, 08:04 PM
You wonder why they didn't jump him ?are you freaking serious? Did you see how big he was ? He had 80-100 pounds on both officers...the officers did have a stun gun and BLake was tased twice......
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-jacob-blake-officials-release-new-details-identify-two-more-cops-20200828-dhhvbg5iinb65a2vyk7ior27lu-story.html

You are right, folks need to let the facts come out on this before they react...but we all know there will be billions of dollars of damage, dozens of people injured and killed, family businesses destroyed forever all in the name of "social justice". Where do those people go to get their lives restored?

Well it looked like there was 4-5 officers at ave. 180 a piece I think they could handle one guy, but if he had a knife or other weapon then new game. One story I saw said the police was saying put down the knife as he chased him around the car.

What gets me is these idiots reacting like Kenny Smith storming off air because he was so mad about it. Mad about what? He doesn't even know what happened. I guess he knows just because the cop was white that it was another racist act. In most definitions, that is called being a racist. I forgot who said it but you can't solve racism with more racism.

R2Dawg
08-28-2020, 08:04 PM
She's handled it with as much grace as any person I've ever seen.

From what I have seen, yes she has. Kudos to her.

jdelta02
08-28-2020, 10:50 PM
https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2020/08/28/state-police-traffic-stop-of-black-law-student-draws-complaint-that-opens-door-to-review-of-police-enforcement-practices

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickidness in high places."

jdelta02
08-30-2020, 06:56 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298307157381718016

jdelta02
08-30-2020, 07:02 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1299427348211625984