ShotgunDawg
08-20-2020, 05:52 PM
Remember that name....Tyreek Hill?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEGKkleBNIm/?igshid=msfzyavpfjmc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDnQ84lhwbI/?igshid=1brqqsha81cu4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDh6jxaBImK/?igshid=7c8kry6z07x6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDc-UZ4hXsL/?igshid=1kdqx47pjcdrt

And here's a video of what we have coming in next year

As someone that has followed Leach's career, he's never had game breakers like this. Crabtree was a bigger guy & Welker was quick but didn't have this type of speed.

This could get scary

Hambone
08-20-2020, 06:55 PM
His videos he’s posting from practice are SICK!

Holy hell this kid has some moves

Cooterpoot
08-20-2020, 07:50 PM
Neither are as fast as Hill. Both will be good.

BeardoMSU
08-20-2020, 07:58 PM
Kid looks good.

Don't want to be the downer, but it also makes me worry about our D, TBH.

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-20-2020, 08:15 PM
Kid looks good.

Don't want to be the downer, but it also makes me worry about our D, TBH.

I mean even in '18 you could find 4-5 plays that made them look bad. This is a highlight reel from practice where the QB knows he can't get hit, we can't read much into it.

... but yeah, the D will suck. Unless the newcomers and scheme can generate a ton of pressure, the secondary simply doesn't have enough guys in the 2 deep to hold up. We need the front 6 to step up. Front 6 that can generate pressure and slow the run will make our DBs seem at least mediocre

Ari Gold
08-21-2020, 06:53 AM
I mean even in '18 you could find 4-5 plays that made them look bad. This is a highlight reel from practice where the QB knows he can't get hit, we can't read much into it.

... but yeah, the D will suck. Unless the newcomers and scheme can generate a ton of pressure, the secondary simply doesn't have enough guys in the 2 deep to hold up. We need the front 6 to step up. Front 6 that can generate pressure and slow the run will make our DBs seem at least mediocre

Yes the DBs are very young but let’s hit the brakes on mediocre.
Emerson , Forbes and Richardson all have a chance to be big time guys.. yes they will take their share of lumps this year but talent wise these are 3 possible stars for us..

Dawgology
08-21-2020, 07:47 AM
Yes the DBs are very young but let’s hit the brakes on mediocre.
Emerson , Forbes and Richardson all have a chance to be big time guys.. yes they will take their share of lumps this year but talent wise these are 3 possible stars for us..

And it appears everyone will get another year of eligibility regardless of how many games they play this year. That’s big for programs like MSU

Ifyouonlyknew
08-21-2020, 07:59 AM
He's going to make a lot of Dab's look bad over the course of his career.

Hambone
08-21-2020, 08:12 AM
Don’t forget Rufus either. I feel like he has just as many tools, however he has a huge chip on his shoulder as well.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 08:15 AM
Don’t forget Rufus either. I feel like he has just as many tools, however he has a huge chip on his shoulder as well.

Well, this thread was about Tulu and Knox, not about Rufus. No body is forgetting about Rufus, but when he has a video that makes you go “Wow” he’ll get his own thread as well.

FISHDAWG
08-21-2020, 09:50 AM
forgive me for being out of the loop here ... I'm trying to understand the relevance here - has this guy committed or have we offered ?

msstate7
08-21-2020, 09:52 AM
forgive me for being out of the loop here ... I'm trying to understand the relevance here - has this guy committed or have we offered ?

He's on the team. Played at Philadelphia HS last year. He was really fun to watch.

huffy
08-21-2020, 09:52 AM

Tulu is on the team. Knox is committed.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 09:54 AM

Tulu is on our team. That’s our team practicing. He is the Instagram links

Knox is committed to us. He is the Twitter link

msstate7
08-21-2020, 09:56 AM
Gotta love preseason. Last year, wasn't Payton getting compared to jerry rice? Now tulu is compared to perhaps the most explosive player in the nfl. I do love tulu though

RiverCityDawg
08-21-2020, 10:12 AM
Gotta love preseason. Last year, wasn't Payton getting compared to jerry rice? Now tulu is compared to perhaps the most explosive player in the nfl. I do love tulu though

msstate7 crapping on player comparisons.... yep, starting to feel like football season!

msstate7
08-21-2020, 10:23 AM
msstate7 crapping on player comparisons.... yep, starting to feel like football season!

I'm midseason form, always.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 10:26 AM

Well.... JoMo happened.

I don’t believe we have any idea what we have outside of Kylin. With Tulu, I have no clue if he’ll be successful, but he’s clearly fast and more explosive than anyone we’ve recently had

msstate7
08-21-2020, 10:35 AM
Well.... JoMo happened.

I don’t believe we have any idea what we have outside of Kylin. With Tulu, I have no clue if he’ll be successful, but he’s clearly fast and more explosive than anyone we’ve recently had

I like em for sure. I went to philly games just to watch him. He's explosive. Hopefully he pans out.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-21-2020, 10:35 AM
Tulu will be an All SEC WR at some point in his career. I don't usually don't predict things like this but I'm that confident in his abilities.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 10:39 AM
Tulu will be an All SEC WR at some point in his career. I don't usually don't predict things like this but I'm that confident in his abilities.

I’d be willing to bet we have a few of these just due to the pure stats they’ll put up.

When Tulu and others put up 80+ catch seasons, they’ll automatically be on the short list.

HailStateSZN19
08-21-2020, 10:55 AM

IYOK, I don?t take what you say lightly so this is big time.

I?m giddy as hell on watching how he progresses. I think the young core of Tulu, Walley, Rufus, Knox, Nabers, Buckhaulter, and Moore will produce several All-SEC selection and will set some records here.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 11:00 AM
IYOK, I don?t take what you say lightly so this is big time.

I?m giddy as hell on watching how he progresses. I think the young core of Tulu, Walley, Rufus, Knox, Nabers, Buckhaulter, and Moore will produce several All-SEC selection and will set some records here.

And hopefully Deion

HailStateSZN19
08-21-2020, 11:17 AM
And hopefully Deion

Yeeaahhhh don’t see that happening. I’d love to be wrong but I don’t think we can pull that one off.

You somehow get him though, then sh*t gets real really fast.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 11:22 AM
Yeeaahhhh don’t see that happening. I’d love to be wrong but I don’t think we can pull that one off.

You somehow get him though, then sh*t gets real really fast.

Why do you feel that way?

We’re about to throw the ball 50 times a game and he’s an instate WR that has already committed to us once, which means he must kind of like us.

HailStateSZN19
08-21-2020, 11:53 AM
Why do you feel that way?

We’re about to throw the ball 50 times a game and he’s an instate WR that has already committed to us once, which means he must kind of like us.

How many highly recruited, top 100 players have we flipped from an LSU/Bama? Sure he’s an in-state kid and has been committed to us and that’s what may be keeping the door open along with the offense we will run.

But it’s not like LSU is about to suck on offense to where he wants to jump ship. Brennan just has to be average with the weapons he has. Jamarr Chase is going to put up stupid #’s and be a top 5-7 pick. Terrace Marshall will put up some #’s and get drafted. McMath, Gilbert, Boutte will all be productive guys. They’re going to still have an offense to show to guys like Deion.

Don’t misinterpret me, I hope I’m dead wrong. But I just don’t see us flipping him back from an SECW power especially when it’s unlikely that even with our Air Raid system, I don’t think there’s going to be a monstrous difference between what we do passing versus what LSU WR’s put up with their weapons.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2020, 12:02 PM
How many highly recruited, top 100 players have we flipped from an LSU/Bama? Sure he’s an in-state kid and has been committed to us and that’s what may be keeping the door open along with the offense we will run.

But it’s not like LSU is about to suck on offense to where he wants to jump ship. Brennan just has to be average with the weapons he has. Jamarr Chase is going to put up stupid #’s and be a top 5-7 pick. Terrace Marshall will put up some #’s and get drafted. McMath, Gilbert, Boutte will all be productive guys. They’re going to still have an offense to show to guys like Deion.

Don’t misinterpret me, I hope I’m dead wrong. But I just don’t see us flipping him back from an SECW power especially when it’s unlikely that even with our Air Raid system, I don’t think there’s going to be a monstrous difference between what we do passing versus what LSU WR’s put up with their weapons.

Leach threw the ball over 150 more times than LSU did last year and Deion gets on the field quicker at MSU.

I get your point, but I’m hopeful that with LSU’s offense ticking back, it’ll make the difference

HailStateSZN19
08-21-2020, 12:06 PM
Leach threw the ball over 150 more times than LSU did last year and Deion gets on the field quicker at MSU.

I get your point, but I’m hopeful that with LSU’s offense ticking back, it’ll make the difference

I hope you’re right Gun. Crap, even if it meant LSU circling back and offering Nabers because we pulled Deion, I’d be thrilled with that trade off. Deion is an absolute game changer. The optics of flipping a top 100 overall player at WR from LSU after what they did last year would be MASSIVE for this staff too. Outside media’s perception that Leach and staff can’t and won’t recruit would have to be re-visited you’d think. It’s also something that I imagine would garner even more recruits’ attention that this staff ain’t playing around. It could be massively beneficial in more ways than 1.

SheltonChoked
08-21-2020, 01:52 PM
Yes the DBs are very young but let?s hit the brakes on mediocre.

Also remember our DB's will be seeing balls thrown at them, to defend, on every practice snap. That will make them better.

ZedFedder
08-21-2020, 02:29 PM
How much PT y?all think he gets this year?

HailStateSZN19
08-21-2020, 03:51 PM
How much PT y?all think he gets this year?

Enough to be a Freshman All-SEC selection, imo. That's my bold prediction.

Bothrops
08-21-2020, 11:54 PM
I highly doubt we get Deion and we could lose Nabors anyway. Hope not, but LSU is a bitch.