PDA

View Full Version : So that we can start the Leach Era

Cowbell
08-19-2020, 11:51 AM
With proper perspective, I say everyone go watch The tennessee Game from last year a few days before LSU. Lol

DownwardDawg
08-19-2020, 12:10 PM
Damn, that's a really good idea. That game will piss you off and then you'll be tickled to watch LSU beat us. I really like this idea man.

Mobile Bay
08-19-2020, 12:11 PM
That is assuming LSU has a head coach when we play them. If the USA today article is true he may be out faster than Chizic.

DownwardDawg
08-19-2020, 12:13 PM
That is assuming LSU has a head coach when we play them. If the USA today article is true he may be out faster than Chizic.

Huh?????

StateDawg44
08-19-2020, 12:16 PM
Man Guice has really effed up his career in the past few weeks.

DownwardDawg
08-19-2020, 12:18 PM

Wow. I googled Ogre and read about what you are referring to. It wouldn't surprise me if true. The quote about everyone's girlfriend sleeps with other people sounds exactly like something that dude would say.

msbulldog
08-19-2020, 12:21 PM
Link please, I can't find it.

Mobile Bay
08-19-2020, 12:31 PM
Link please, I can't find it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2020/08/19/ex-washington-nfl-player-derrius-guice-accused-rape-while-lsu/3391053001/

DownwardDawg
08-19-2020, 12:38 PM
“(Orgeron) said, ‘Everybody’s girlfriend sleeps with other people,’ ” the former player told USA TODAY.

Says something about the people in his life I suppose.

Bothrops
08-19-2020, 12:48 PM

LSU coaches are apparently untouchable.

TrapGame
08-19-2020, 01:26 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2020/08/19/ex-washington-nfl-player-derrius-guice-accused-rape-while-lsu/3391053001/

After reading that Coach O may be in some hot water.

RiverCityDawg
08-19-2020, 02:07 PM
With proper perspective, I say everyone go watch The tennessee Game from last year a few days before LSU. Lol

Maybe you're joking, but I am going to do that. Actually, I might watch the Auburn game. KO'd before we got off the bus.

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2020, 02:08 PM

Or Auburn, A&M, Florida 2018, KY 2018

But Tennessee is the day I realized he’d have to be fired. I knew without a doubt that day that he wasn’t the guy

TrapGame
08-19-2020, 02:24 PM

But Tennessee is the day I realized he’d have to be fired. I knew without a doubt that day that he wasn’t the guy

K State 2019. He was clueless on the sideline the whole game. They punked us for four quarters. I wanted him gone after that.

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2020, 02:34 PM
LSU coaches are apparently untouchable.

If LSU truthfully did not investigate as the article stats, then heads will roll

Captain Falcon
08-19-2020, 02:34 PM
The 2018 Kentucky game in my opinion is the most dysfunctional game of football we have played since the Croom era. By the time we got to Knoxville the following year, it was par for the course. But I agree that I knew on that day he was a dead man walking, just a matter of if we fired him him after 2019 or after 2020.

Let me give you another perspective: imagine going through COVID with Moorhead still as our couch. We might have had fans pushing to have the season cancelled LOL.

Cowbell
08-19-2020, 02:56 PM
Maybe you're joking, but I am going to do that. Actually, I might watch the Auburn game. KO'd before we got off the bus.

I am laughing about it, but dead serious. Seeing some posters already melting over our defensive lineup made me realize how soon we forget.

R2Dawg
08-19-2020, 03:12 PM

Trouble for Joe all along the way. UF 18 told me we had issues for sure after UK I was hoping was a fluke. Kansas St. in 19 told me he had to go and could not survive. We avoided a football self imposed death penalty getting rid of him end of last year.

Mobile Bay
08-19-2020, 03:12 PM

I still want to know how in the hell you get a delay of game penalty on the opening play?

Dawgology
08-19-2020, 04:16 PM
Trouble for Joe all along the way. UF 18 told me we had issues for sure after UK I was hoping was a fluke. Kansas St. in 19 told me he had to go and could not survive. We avoided a football self imposed death penalty getting rid of him end of last year.

The night we lost to Kentucky in the pouring down rain trying to drop back and pass the entire game I knew it wasn't going to work. I knew it was the second coming of Croom.

99jc
08-20-2020, 04:40 AM
anyone who watched the Kentucky game and didn't realize what we had has a low football IQ.

msbulldog
08-20-2020, 06:24 AM

Thank you

msbulldog
08-20-2020, 06:28 AM
The 2018 Kentucky game in my opinion is the most dysfunctional game of football we have played since the Croom era. By the time we got to Knoxville the following year, it was par for the course. But I agree that I knew on that day he was a dead man walking, just a matter of if we fired him him after 2019 or after 2020.

Let me give you another perspective: imagine going through COVID with Moorhead still as our couch. We might have had fans pushing to have the season cancelled LOL.

You damn right, playing 10 SEC games with Moorhead as coach we would be 0-10.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2020, 01:02 PM
?(Orgeron) said, ?Everybody?s girlfriend sleeps with other people,? ? the former player told USA TODAY.

Says something about the people in his life I suppose.

Maybe he can't satify his girl friends of his past.

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2020, 01:03 PM
You damn right, playing 10 SEC games with Moorhead as coach we would be 0-10.

he would have won 3, but it woulve felt like 0.

Captain Falcon
08-20-2020, 01:26 PM
he would have won 3, but it woulve felt like 0.

I think Joe would have beaten Arkansas and Vandy and that's it. 2-8. Not even giving him Missouri at home, and I have no idea if Drinkwitz is a good coach but I bet Mizzou probably could've beaten the train wreck we were going to be under Moorhead this season.

Jarius
08-20-2020, 01:52 PM

I watched that game in person. No thanks. Leaving the stadium that day was weird. Tennessee fans were acting like they beat a big time program. Growing up and thinking of them as a big time program it made me think about how far our program had come and how quickly Joe was destroying what was built. There were a lot of angry MSU fans leaving that stadium. I believe that's the day Joe played the pity card of his daughter having to hear people say mean things about him.

TrapGame
08-20-2020, 02:52 PM
I watched that game in person. No thanks. Leaving the stadium that day was weird. Tennessee fans were acting like they beat a big time program. Growing up and thinking of them as a big time program it made me think about how far our program had come and how quickly Joe was destroying what was built. There were a lot of angry MSU fans leaving that stadium. I believe that's the day Joe played the pity card of his daughter having to hear people say mean things about him.

That's when I knew it was too big for him, had been too big for him and it was all coming home to roost.

StateDawg44
08-21-2020, 08:01 AM
Yeah all the other obvious games mentioned were major head scratchers but watching my first Moorhead coached team at that Tennessee game was where I gave up all hope until we had a new coach.

I never thought we were going to fire him last year if we didn't after the Egg Bowl. So thankful we did.