PDA

View Full Version : Whop

Cowbell
08-19-2020, 10:02 AM
Where did he end up? Man I had high hopes for him.

Captain Falcon
08-19-2020, 10:12 AM
He is at Nicholls State I believe. But yes, I too was excited abut that 2018 WR class of Whop-Guidry-Heath. Two of those three guys had disappointing careers here and the only one left hasn't played yet and isn't exactly off to a great start.

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2020, 10:16 AM
Whop had heavy feet and was a bad evaluation

Guidry had 5 star athleticism with 2 star hands. I guess his rating averaged out.

Heath appears to be the best of the bunch, he?s got to find some maturity that actually allows him to play

DownwardDawg
08-19-2020, 10:27 AM
For some reason this thread made me think about Elijah Staley. Man, that just never worked out at all. Looks like he ended up at Morgan State University in Maryland when he left here. He left there and went to Dalton State playing basketball. Strange career.

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2020, 10:29 AM
For some reason this thread made me think about Elijah Staley. Man, that just never worked out at all. Looks like he ended up at Morgan State University in Maryland when he left here. He left there and went to Dalton State playing basketball. Strange career.

He stunk

Johnson85
08-19-2020, 10:58 AM

Lots of high school qbs come out with all the athleticism and arm they need and just don't develop. The reality is Staley liked basketball more than football and probably should have just played what he loved to begin with at a lower level. Whatever shot he had at football was ruined by trying to play both.

msu15
08-19-2020, 11:43 AM
He stunk

Les Koenning told Paul Jones in private that Staley would never play a down as our starting QB in his career at MSU. Great synergy with him and Mullen on their QB evaluations lol

DownwardDawg
08-19-2020, 12:12 PM
I never thought he would start as a QB at State. Too many "red flags".