View Full Version : SEC Lines Week 1

ShotgunDawg
08-18-2020, 09:53 AM
These look much more realistic than the Arkansas fan's yesterday

-Fixed your tweet..welcome back to giving me work to do..lol - Scooba
and fix your mac / iphone.

HailStateSZN19
08-18-2020, 09:59 AM
Gosh almighty, taking UF at -10.5 is FREE money. They'll beat OM by 3+ TD's.

I'd take Bama and UGA at those spreads also. They'll both win by 4-5 TD's at least.

I think we cover that spread and lose by 14. It'll be closer than some think.

UT/USC is tough because I think neither are very good but I'd go with the Vols to win by a TD.

A&M will beat Vandy by 5-6 TD's.

ShotgunDawg
08-18-2020, 10:01 AM
Tennessee has the perception of being a top 20 team right now but reality is top 40. They aren’t good offensively

TrapGame
08-18-2020, 10:03 AM
LSU -18.5?

Slim Reaper ain't no Joe Burrow. Joe Brady gonna be calling plays in over the telephone? That's high as **** for what they've lost on offense. They lost Aranda too.

I'll say it now. We'll be in this game till the middle of the 4th quarter.

ShotgunDawg
08-18-2020, 10:10 AM
LSU -18.5?

Slim Reaper ain't no Joe Burrow. Joe Brady gonna be calling plays in over the telephone? That's high as **** for what they've lost on offense. They lost Aranda too.

I'll say it now. We'll be in this game till the middle of the 4th quarter.

I think we’ll score but we’re going to have to generate a pass rush to prevent Chase from killing us.

TrapGame
08-18-2020, 10:53 AM
I think we’ll score but we’re going to have to generate a pass rush to prevent Chase from killing us.

If this was game 5 I'd agree with you. But, with this being the first game for both teams I'm putting my money on Leach to damn out coach O. I think they will out talent us in the end but it won't be an ass whooping by any stretch.

ShotgunDawg
08-18-2020, 10:55 AM
If this was game 5 I'd agree with you. But, with this being the first game for both teams I'm putting my money on Leach to damn out coach O. I think they will out talent us in the end but it won't be an ass whooping by any stretch.

What is crazy is that O has a natty and I’m fairly comfortable saying that Leach is a way better coach

FISHDAWG
08-18-2020, 11:03 AM
these numbers are always subject to change with-in a day of the game and WILL change one way or the other when other factors like Covid quarantine or season holdouts progress ... might be a difficult year for Vegas