PDA

View Full Version : Just saw where Ole Miss starting center just opted out of the season...

99jc
08-17-2020, 03:43 PM
to bad for them. GTHOM

DownwardDawg
08-17-2020, 03:45 PM
Yep. And they open with Mullen!!! Haha

Commercecomet24
08-17-2020, 03:46 PM
I hope danny boy will run it up on em just for the heck of it.

DownwardDawg
08-17-2020, 03:51 PM

Only game I'll be cheering for Danny boy in.

Commercecomet24
08-17-2020, 03:52 PM

Same here. Wonder if he'll wear his khaki shorts for that one?

Jack Lambert
08-17-2020, 04:03 PM
I wonder if Ole Miss going to show the video of him saying we will never lose to them again.

DownwardDawg
08-17-2020, 04:03 PM
Same here. Wonder if he'll wear his khaki shorts for that one?

Haha! Maybe jean shorts!

TrapGame
08-17-2020, 04:08 PM

Yep, I want Danny to break one off in them. I heard there ain't no love between him and Kiffin either. Some recruiting stuff in Florida I believe.

BeardoMSU
08-17-2020, 04:15 PM
I heard there ain't no love between him and Kiffin either. Some recruiting stuff in Florida I believe.

They're both Scientologists, but Lane is closer friends with John Travolta.**

TrapGame
08-17-2020, 04:17 PM
They're both Scientologists, but Lane is closer friends with John Travolta.**

Travolta has that private jet too. I guess he never let Dan on it.

BeardoMSU
08-17-2020, 04:23 PM
Travolta has that private jet too. I guess he never let Dan on it.

Yep. Why do you think Lane's a bachelor now?**

Commercecomet24
08-17-2020, 04:44 PM
Haha! Maybe jean shorts!

Oh that's right. Jorts are the fashion choice of the discerning gator.

dantheman4248
08-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Wonder how bad his dad took it for him to make this decision. Seems people only are willing to take this serious when they see it in front of their face crippling someone they love.

ZedFedder
08-17-2020, 05:12 PM
Wonder how bad his dad took it for him to make this decision. Seems people only are willing to take this serious when they see it in front of their face crippling someone they love.

His dad was essentially given no chance and came back from the brink. Can’t blame him. They are a good family.

Lord McBuckethead
08-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Isn't their center related to that guy at 24-7 that was real bad off due to covid?

Martianlander
08-17-2020, 05:29 PM

My thoughts exactly!

DownwardDawg
08-17-2020, 05:38 PM
Isn't their center related to that guy at 24-7 that was real bad off due to covid?

Father-Son

DownwardDawg
08-17-2020, 05:40 PM
Knowing ole miss, they will have too many positive Covid cases and have to postpone the first game until later in the season. Maybe after they've played a couple easier games.

dantheman4248
08-17-2020, 05:43 PM
His dad was essentially given no chance and came back from the brink. Can’t blame him. They are a good family.

Damn. Yea I don't blame anyone. Until we know longterm effects better, this shit is still scary to see.

Especially oline men since this disproportionately affects the heavier set folk (namely diabetic) in rougher proportions.

R2Dawg
08-17-2020, 08:28 PM
Damn. Yea I don't blame anyone. Until we know longterm effects better, this shit is still scary to see.

Especially oline men since this disproportionately affects the heavier set folk (namely diabetic) in rougher proportions.

No problem with anyone opting out but the fear death spiral is really dumb. Don't know the long term effects? I got news for you - long term ain't none of us are gonna make it out alive. Prepare for eternity and live life with all you got now. Covid ain't Ebola, basically like the flu with variations depending on health risks. For young people it is 5-10 times less severe than flu. That is from the CDC so take that science and make better life decisions.

For those that want to live in fear go ahead but don't drag the rest of us and take our life in the meantime.

Commercecomet24
08-17-2020, 08:36 PM
No problem with anyone opting out but the fear death spiral is really dumb. Don't know the long term effects? I got news for you - long term ain't none of us are gonna make it out alive. Prepare for eternity and live life with all you got now. Covid ain't Ebola, basically like the flu with variations depending on health risks. For young people it is 5-10 times less severe than flu. That is from the CDC so take that science and make better life decisions.

For those that want to live in fear go ahead but don't drag the rest of us and take our life in the meantime.

Agreed. I don't have a problem with anyone opting out just like no one should have a problem with anyone that wants to play or just live their life.

lastmajordog
08-17-2020, 08:42 PM
Say what you want.....Mississippi has more coming back than the DOGS and all big games are at home. Have no idea what Kiffin will do but they do have some built in pluses than Brother Pirate. Personally I think this is a Wonderful rain gauge of the coaching ability to both.....

dantheman4248
08-17-2020, 09:33 PM

I mean when there's serious heart and lung damage, it's kind of a big deal. In your 20s hearing that it might cause you to only have 10-15 yrs of life left vs your 40s and 50s is totally different animals. No worse than the flu but we have 170k+ deaths and counting. And we haven't even hit winter. You're dead wrong period.

I don't know of anyone who had heart problems from the flu.

Todd4State
08-17-2020, 11:40 PM
I mean when there's serious heart and lung damage, it's kind of a big deal. In your 20s hearing that it might cause you to only have 10-15 yrs of life left vs your 40s and 50s is totally different animals. No worse than the flu but we have 170k+ deaths and counting. And we haven't even hit winter. You're dead wrong period.

It's actually known to occur with the flu.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3533457/

And as far as myocarditis often times it can be treated.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20352544

Commercecomet24
08-17-2020, 11:51 PM
It's actually known to occur with the flu.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3533457/

And as far as myocarditis often times it can be treated.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20352544

This. Yeah the flu can absolutely cause heart problems.

dantheman4248
08-18-2020, 12:31 AM
I seem to have fallen victim to "I don't see it, so it doesn't exist."

But that makes sense because I'm always shocked to see how many people actually die from the flu and that seems to be a major factor in that count from reading those articles.

Is there accurate data on the rate of heart complications between the two? Again, it's seems like rona killing way way more. 3-4 weeks from now I'm really concerned about how colleges gonna shake out with cases.

Unpopular opinion, but I think having remote classes is worse for stopping the spread. People wouldn't go to in-person clas if they sick. But with remote classes... college age will be more inclined to party more and do activities more likely to spread than classes where actual social distancing measures are trying to be enacted.

I think to make it through this season we either need to hit the point where we let guys who are positive but asymptomatic play or just have teams not care when their opponent has double digit cases and have no fear of playing against them. I don't see either happening but I'm just someone who's been predicting negatively on all this from the get go.

BB30
08-18-2020, 10:54 AM

But that makes sense because I'm always shocked to see how many people actually die from the flu and that seems to be a major factor in that count from reading those articles.

Is there accurate data on the rate of heart complications between the two? Again, it's seems like rona killing way way more. 3-4 weeks from now I'm really concerned about how colleges gonna shake out with cases.

Unpopular opinion, but I think having remote classes is worse for stopping the spread. People wouldn't go to in-person clas if they sick. But with remote classes... college age will be more inclined to party more and do activities more likely to spread than classes where actual social distancing measures are trying to be enacted.

I think to make it through this season we either need to hit the point where we let guys who are positive but asymptomatic play or just have teams not care when their opponent has double digit cases and have no fear of playing against them. I don't see either happening but I'm just someone who's been predicting negatively on all this from the get go.

Most respiratory viruses etc. can cause forms of heart issues and lung issues. It just depends on the severity of the virus in the individual from what I have seen. Saw a great documentary on viruses a while back(will see if I can find it again and post the name) It was an older doc before the COVID so there really isn't any bias one way or the other. Had a bunch of good info on viruses in general.

Apparently once your system becomes really depressed and breathing gets difficult your organs have to work harder and that in turn causes the scarring and issues that you see. (Again, not a doctor, just watched a doc so feel free to correct me, The doc seemed to be legit and took a balanced approach)

And that is the problem I have with the current media coverage. They are acting as though all of these side effects are new when in reality a bunch of respiratory viruses that we deal with can cause the same issues.

Bronchitis/pneumonia are really bad about causing scarring etc.

I also had a family friend's daughter that died from the Flu a couple of years ago. She had horrible damage to her heart and lungs from the flu but it was also one of those rare cases where things just got out of hand.

As for accurate current data on comparisons of heart/lung damage from COVID and the Flu, I looked and couldn't find anything. I think it is still a little early to really know. But I don't think those that are Asymptomatic or have mild symptoms will have any long lasting damage to organs.

Percho
08-18-2020, 12:10 PM

Please post your best solution to the whole of the matter of Covid19.

What would you do, for the whole nation, if you had absolute charge.

R2Dawg
08-18-2020, 03:52 PM

No sir, you are dead wrong period. No one knows anything about all this serious long term damage stuff, it just came out. You are borrowing a problem that isn't known yet - fear spiral at work again.

170K deaths is not accurate. They are counting deaths that are not from Covid; I know this first hand - fact. When there is gov free money to hand out you can't trust the numbers. Not to mention an election year where it is used as main stump speech.

How many flu death stories you seen this year? None, yet flu had killed more in most states than Covid - fact but not one story. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Dan, you can't believe all the mainstream media is feeding you, back up and see what is going on. Yes Covid is real and people have died but this ain't the Plague or Ebola. Oh and there is a treatment that has gone political too.

dantheman4248
08-18-2020, 04:25 PM

There's 260+ pages worth of thread on that. All we can do now is wear a mask and vote for change.

R2Dawg, stop trying to boogeyman that I watch some mainstream garbage. I haven't had CNN/Fox News/etc. on since they stopped covering the protests (that are still going). Read BB30 and Todd's posts on how to actually talk to someone else instead of whatever diatribe you just spewed.

Edit:

Honestly I'll list out what I'd do... Mandate masks mandatory. 4 week total lockdown of country. Enact stimulus bill to help those displaced survive. We have bigger issues than our debt being called if we are ever called on our debt. Create state by state task-force to locate and isolate active Covid cases. Only allow essential personnel outside. Essential means Power / Utilities / Delivery. Make nationwide push to help USPS be delivery of essential goods to survive the 4 weeks. Once we are on the other side of those 4 weeks we should see minimal cases that are all mandatory isolated.

There more details and holes but my plan would be enacted with the goal of having all sports back rolling in October in full swing. With the advent of the cheaper test it would even be more effective and I am hoping that can be the driving force to get us back to normalcy.

It's crazy that we were promised this kind of testing back 2 weeks into march lockdown.

Dolphus Raymond
08-20-2020, 08:25 AM
After nearly losing his father to COVID, I do not blame him one bit.

Gutter Cobreh
08-20-2020, 09:41 AM
Edit:

Honestly I'll list out what I'd do... Mandate masks mandatory. 4 week total lockdown of country. Enact stimulus bill to help those displaced survive. We have bigger issues than our debt being called if we are ever called on our debt. Create state by state task-force to locate and isolate active Covid cases. Only allow essential personnel outside. Essential means Power / Utilities / Delivery. Make nationwide push to help USPS be delivery of essential goods to survive the 4 weeks. Once we are on the other side of those 4 weeks we should see minimal cases that are all mandatory isolated.

There more details and holes but my plan would be enacted with the goal of having all sports back rolling in October in full swing. With the advent of the cheaper test it would even be more effective and I am hoping that can be the driving force to get us back to normalcy.

It's crazy that we were promised this kind of testing back 2 weeks into march lockdown.

With all due respect, if New Zealand can't control the virus with their geographical location and the strict measures they put into place - your plan won't work.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2252136-return-of-covid-19-to-new-zealand-shows-that-no-one-can-relax/

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 09:51 AM
With all due respect, if New Zealand can't control the virus with their geographical location and the strict measures they put into place - your plan won't work.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2252136-return-of-covid-19-to-new-zealand-shows-that-no-one-can-relax/

Not sure how you interpret 3 months w/o a case and vigorous testing to identify and contain a strain that popped up randomly with 65 cases as of that article, but contained nonetheless as their methods being a failure. It's not possible to completely eradicate the virus especially with the rest of the world floundering. The goal would be to get cases to where you could isolate and contact trace. That's where New Zealand is at.

"Once we are on the other side of those 4 weeks we should see minimal cases that are all mandatory isolated." Is that not what NZ is doing? I'm confused how in the world you can think that they haven't been controlling the virus.

Homedawg
08-20-2020, 10:28 AM
There's 260+ pages worth of thread on that. All we can do now is wear a mask and vote for change.

R2Dawg, stop trying to boogeyman that I watch some mainstream garbage. I haven't had CNN/Fox News/etc. on since they stopped covering the protests (that are still going). Read BB30 and Todd's posts on how to actually talk to someone else instead of whatever diatribe you just spewed.

Edit:

Why would you need a mask if you are locked down? And how do we plan on eating under your plan??? And if grocery store trips are still ok then your plan is a total waste of time.

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 11:14 AM
Why would you need a mask if you are locked down? And how do we plan on eating under your plan??? And if grocery store trips are still ok then your plan is a total waste of time.

What does delivery of essential goods mean to you?

"Why do you need a seatbelt if you have an airbag?" is the equivalent of your anti-mask question. I'll let you figure out the critical thinking of if you need to wear a mask 24/7 in your own home. If you need help then you're just looking for a reason to be stupid and obtuse. I know Mississippi lacks in education but common sense isn't generally one of the things lacking there, so please have at least one brain cell. Thanks.

Homedawg
08-20-2020, 11:18 AM
What does delivery of essential goods mean to you?

"Why do you need a seatbelt if you have an airbag?" is the equivalent of your anti-mask question. I'll let you figure out the critical thinking of if you need to wear a mask 24/7 in your own home. If you need help then you're just looking for a reason to be stupid and obtuse. I know Mississippi lacks in education but common sense isn't generally one of the things lacking there, so please have at least one brain cell. Thanks.

so we are all going to get our groceries delivered? damn you're a bigger idiot than i thought. That's impossible.

Extendedcab
08-20-2020, 11:27 AM
so we are all going to get our groceries delivered? damn you're a bigger idiot than i thought. That's impossible.

It is the communist manifesto! We are too dumb to make our own decisions, the government must do it for us or we will all die!

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 11:36 AM

It's almost like it's a radical idea to see a need for jobs with high unemployment / see a need for a floundering governmental department to have an injection of income / utilize the infrastructure already there. People nowadays have so much delivered via Amazon and such. It's not crazy to think you could quickly set up a system to deliver goods from stores and the jobs that would be created along with it.

Somehow that has spawned the village idiot to come call this idea "communism."

Dolphus Raymond
08-20-2020, 11:51 AM
Extendedcab, you should join the military so you can REALLY do your part in fighting those Godless ?Commonists?. Six months at Fort Benning should do the trick. Infantry school followed by Airborne School will have you more than ready. Enlist; Americans are depending on you

Gutter Cobreh
08-20-2020, 02:10 PM
Not sure how you interpret 3 months w/o a case and vigorous testing to identify and contain a strain that popped up randomly with 65 cases as of that article, but contained nonetheless as their methods being a failure. It's not possible to completely eradicate the virus especially with the rest of the world floundering. The goal would be to get cases to where you could isolate and contact trace. That's where New Zealand is at.

"Once we are on the other side of those 4 weeks we should see minimal cases that are all mandatory isolated." Is that not what NZ is doing? I'm confused how in the world you can think that they haven't been controlling the virus.

I didn't say they weren't controlling the virus, simply pointing out that even with their draconian measures and optimal geographical location (no land borders) - the virus still infiltrated their population after 100+ days of no reported cases. When they did find a new case, it quickly escalated to 60+ cases.

The US does not have those luxuries. Using the 65 cases/New Zealand total pop. (4.886 million) = 0.0000133. If you use that number and apply to US total pop. (328.2 million), you would be looking at the equivalent of 4,366 new cases.

We can't even get testing done correctly, so do you really feel like we could contact trace 4,000 cases?? The answer is "no", so don't be naive.

Thick
08-20-2020, 03:02 PM
I?m vote for banishing Dana.

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 03:07 PM
It's almost like it's a radical idea to see a need for jobs with high unemployment / see a need for a floundering governmental department to have an injection of income / utilize the infrastructure already there. People nowadays have so much delivered via Amazon and such. It's not crazy to think you could quickly set up a system to deliver goods from stores and the jobs that would be created along with it.

Somehow that has spawned the village idiot to come call this idea "communism."

Isnt there a GIGANTOR thread about this that doesnt start off by mentioning an om player??

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 04:47 PM
I didn't say they weren't controlling the virus, simply pointing out that even with their draconian measures and optimal geographical location (no land borders) - the virus still infiltrated their population after 100+ days of no reported cases. When they did find a new case, it quickly escalated to 60+ cases.

The US does not have those luxuries. Using the 65 cases/New Zealand total pop. (4.886 million) = 0.0000133. If you use that number and apply to US total pop. (328.2 million), you would be looking at the equivalent of 4,366 new cases.

We can't even get testing done correctly, so do you really feel like we could contact trace 4,000 cases?? The answer is "no", so don't be naive.

I mean the question was literally what would I do if I have autonomy. I'd be in charge of an administration that values and actively wants testing rather than one hellbent on suppressing it....

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 04:49 PM
Isnt there a GIGANTOR thread about this that doesnt start off by mentioning an om player??

Hi I'm tripp mcneely and I argue with people by making a point that they already made in the same thread because I want to further the mississippians can't read stereotype.

Homedawg
08-20-2020, 04:50 PM
I mean the question was literally what would I do if I have autonomy. I'd be in charge of an administration that values and actively wants testing rather than one hellbent on suppressing it....

And have everyone have their grocers taken too them. With all the people this impossible task is going then what good is it to go on lockdown??? That literally is one of the dumbest things you've said. Because it's impossible. And yeah I guess the govt is going to pay for all this too??... do me a favor and don't answer.

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 04:53 PM
And have everyone have their grocers taken too them. With all the people this impossible task is going then what good is it to go on lockdown??? That literally is one of the dumbest things you've said. Because it's impossible. And yeah I guess the govt is going to pay for all this too??... do me a favor and don't answer.

Then how did NZ go covid free for 3 months. also there's a lot of defense spending that could be reallocated in the name of defending our country from the biological warfare brought on by china.

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 05:06 PM
Hi I'm tripp mcneely and I argue with people by making a point that they already made in the same thread because I want to further the mississippians can't read stereotype.

Hahaha...wuttt??? Hahaha!! I don?t even know how to reply to something so nonsensical!! There?s a certain type of arrogance...I?m gonna come up with a term for it...that goes along with a poster, expecting another poster to have read an entire thread that (first poster) was the key contributor to, that got really boring really quickly...when all ?latter poster? wanted to do when he opened said thread was to find out about other om players opting out...since....ya know...that?s the title of this thread. It?s kinda like the ?surely you saw on my Facebook page? arrogant start to a conversation that we?ve all painfully had to have at least once in our lives...I?m gonna come up with a term for it!

Also...how have you not been banned yet???

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 05:10 PM
Hahaha...wuttt??? Hahaha!! I don?t even know how to reply to something so nonsensical!! There?s a certain type of arrogance...I?m gonna come up with a term for it...that goes along with a poster, expecting another poster to have read an entire thread that (first poster) was the key contributor to, that got really boring really quickly...when all ?latter poster? wanted to do when he opened said thread was to find out about other om players opting out...since....ya know...that?s the title of this thread. ...I?m gonna come up with a term for it!

Also...how have you not been banned yet???

No it's absolutely a fair expectation for you to read the thread if you're gonna comment on it and call someone out.

There's your quote. I already made your point for you. You make yourself look like an ass when you comment without reading.

Homedawg
08-20-2020, 05:13 PM
Then how did NZ go covid free for 3 months. also there's a lot of defense spending that could be reallocated in the name of defending our country from the biological warfare brought on by china.

And they aren't Covid free now..... as for your next stupid post, our entire defense budget is 650 billion. W a B not T. So if we wiped out our ENTiRE defend budget it would have paid for 15% of what we've spent on covid this far and what you are proposing would cost way, way more than that. And I'm also sure you would be cool w no defense spending. Yet the first person calling for help when the need arises. Typical liberal.....

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 05:20 PM
No it's absolutely a fair expectation for you to read the thread if you're gonna comment on it and call someone out.

Not if the original post is literally and specifically about an om player opting out of the season and there is a 12,000 post thread about COVID literally half an inch away in this board that most of us avoid like...well...the virus...because we could care less about a handful of people going back and forth with each other!

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 05:22 PM

By the way, we?ll done on using the ?hey I?m so and so (in mocking tone)? thing. I thought that went away with the VCR!

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 05:31 PM
And they aren't Covid free now..... as for your next stupid post, our entire defense budget is 650 billion. W a B not T. So if we wiped out our ENTiRE defend budget it would have paid for 15% of what we've spent on covid this far and what you are proposing would cost way, way more than that. And I'm also sure you would be cool w no defense spending. Yet the first person calling for help when the need arises. Typical liberal.....

Yes because I said we would only allocate defense spending and not utilize any other money. Yes. I totally said we need to disband all military yes.

You're conjuring up some person to hate. I'm telling you there are options. We lose money every year. If we ever get called on our debts then we can just tell that country (china) to **** right off. We're at the point where debt really isn't going to move the needle one way or another. Hence why no one cares about balancing the budget anymore. We've been in debt for ~100 years. Why is it that we're only scared of adding to that debt when it comes to helping our own citizens?

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 05:33 PM
Not if the original post is literally and specifically about an om player opting out of the season and there is a 12,000 post thread about COVID literally half an inch away in this board that most of us avoid like...well...the virus...because we could care less about a handful of people going back and forth with each other!

The original post does not matter. You came in and decided to mock and attack a poster without having read the thread and so now you look like an ass because you are speaking without context. Maybe you can get away with it sometimes. This one is not one of those times.

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 06:06 PM
The original post does not matter. You came in and decided to mock and attack a poster without having read the thread and so now you look like an ass because you are speaking without context. Maybe you can get away with it sometimes. This one is not one of those times.

Yeah...IM the one that looks like an ass!!*** Can you humps please start another thread that doesn?t sucker in those of us that expected to read about football and actually WAS about football on page 1 until you conspiracy theorists decided to hijack!!!

Homedawg
08-20-2020, 06:17 PM
Yes because I said we would only allocate defense spending and not utilize any other money. Yes. I totally said we need to disband all military yes.

You're conjuring up some person to hate. I'm telling you there are options. We lose money every year. If we ever get called on our debts then we can just tell that country (china) to **** right off. We're at the point where debt really isn't going to move the needle one way or another. Hence why no one cares about balancing the budget anymore. We've been in debt for ~100 years. Why is it that we're only scared of adding to that debt when it comes to helping our own citizens?

I don't hate you. But I didn't have to conjure up a reason to dislike you. Would be fitting if you blew up in a bomb though. Js. Not wishing it. But you arrogance is beyond stupid. Have a good night.

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 06:18 PM
Yeah...IM the one that looks like an ass!!*** Can you humps please start another thread that doesn?t sucker in those of us that expected to read about football and actually WAS about football on page 1 until you conspiracy theorists decided to hijack!!!

I wondered what would make him make his decision and we actually had some nuanced talk about the long term effects and why someone would tend to make this decision.

If you need someone to be mad at, this is where the thread was derailed and direct your anger towards him. Kthnx

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 06:22 PM
I wondered what would make him make his decision and we actually had some nuanced talk about the long term effects and why someone would tend to make this decision.

If you need someone to be mad at, this is where the thread was derailed and direct your anger towards him. Kthnx

...yeah but you didn?t argue with the fact that you?re a conspiracy theorist. So....

dantheman4248
08-20-2020, 06:27 PM
...yeah but you didn?t argue with the fact that you?re a conspiracy theorist. So....

I just chose to ignore whatever insult that was cause I have no idea where I'm acting like there is some giant conspiracy going on. Who is even being conspired against? That insult made no sense.

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2020, 07:03 PM
I just chose to ignore whatever insult that was cause I have no idea where I'm acting like there is some giant conspiracy going on. Who is even being conspired against? That insult made no sense.

How about humps? Was that insult true? I need a win today?

Percho
08-20-2020, 09:35 PM
I apologize to the board for having asked.

Todd4State
08-21-2020, 12:42 AM

Ha! Not your fault.

dantheman4248
08-21-2020, 12:51 AM

Wednesday is Humpday unfortunately. So close.

preachermatt83
08-21-2020, 09:38 AM

I?m a Mullen fan. I wish he would win a natty.

Tripp McNeely
08-21-2020, 10:31 AM

Proud of you for owning up to it!! 😂😂

FISHDAWG
08-21-2020, 11:13 AM

this guy would argue with a dead man ... please quit engaging him or at the very least quit quoting him

Tripp McNeely
08-21-2020, 12:02 PM
this guy would argue with a dead man ... please quit engaging him or at the very least quit quoting him

Wait...wait...are you talking about me or that dude?? Honestly it?s probably applicable to either of us, I was just curious.

FISHDAWG
08-21-2020, 12:05 PM
Wait...wait...are you talking about me or that dude?? Honestly it?s probably applicable to either of us, I was just curious.

nope - you're fine Tripp

dantheman4248
08-21-2020, 01:56 PM

no I wouldn't