PDA

View Full Version : MSU weekend move in thoughts

R2Dawg
08-17-2020, 12:03 PM
Moved my daughter in Saturday. The apartment complex was a mess with traffic, no organization. Organized chaos. Move in success achieved none the less.

Shooting on Sunday night at gas station at roundabout at south campus. I heard 32 shots fired and some went into apt 21 nearby? Rough opening day.

Jack Lambert
08-17-2020, 12:23 PM
Are you sure the shots were not fire crackers?

BrunswickDawg
08-17-2020, 12:34 PM
Move-in in the apartments is always way more chaotic then on-campus (or at least that is my experience). On-campus at least acts like they have a plan and they might care, apts. not so much.
Moving this year was renting a Uhaul for my daughter and future SIL, being surprised that they loaded up the majority of furniture before I got home from work, and wishing them well on their 10 hour drive along US 82 in a Uhaul towing a Dodge Journey.
For me, it was the best move-2-MSU experience ever LOL.

R2Dawg
08-17-2020, 08:12 PM
Are you sure the shots were not fire crackers?

May have been, I wasn't there. My wife read it off Facebook. Probably not true, I found it hard to believe. But woman on facebook described bullets going thru bld or windows at apt 21.

Facebook is quick to delete an opinion that doesn't fit their message but they will let anything be posted otherwise.

Harrydawg
08-17-2020, 08:27 PM
Ok, that makes sense.......good Lord. Thanks for posting. Probably would be news worthy