PDA

View Full Version : Game Camera with AT&T Wireless

patdyeisstilldrunk
08-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Anyone familiar with Covert game cameras that have wireless capability? There are other options out there, and if you've got good / bad reviews on any other brands and models, I'd appreciate some help. Most of the folks I hunt with use Covert, but I don't know if there may be something better out there. TIA.

IMissJack
08-04-2020, 10:48 PM
Anyone familiar with Covert game cameras that have wireless capability? There are other options out there, and if you've got good / bad reviews on any other brands and models, I'd appreciate some help. Most of the folks I hunt with use Covert, but I don't know if there may be something better out there. TIA.

I'm glad you started this thread, I've been looking to get some camera's with cell capability. Looking for others' opinions on this and Verizon capability. I have been looking at Spy Point cameras also.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-18-2020, 08:56 AM

Spartan makes a really good one as well.

viverlibre
09-18-2020, 09:05 AM
just make sure you have a hell of signal where you place the camera.