PDA

View Full Version : Has the team reported and are the coaches with them on the field?

Jack Lambert
08-04-2020, 08:27 AM
If so has any tested positive for the virus since reporting or showing up?

RiverCityDawg
08-04-2020, 11:29 AM
If so has any tested positive for the virus since reporting or showing up?

Most players reported over 2 months ago, the others about a month ago. Coaches have been with them on the field for walk throughs since 7/24. As of now, official fall camp is set to open on the 6th, I believe.

So far there have been a handful of reported positives, all asymptomatic, and those were a while back. Maybe there have been more since then but none reported by the media.

Jack Lambert
08-04-2020, 11:45 AM
Most players reported over 2 months ago, the others about a month ago. Coaches have been with them on the field for walk throughs since 7/24. As of now, official fall camp is set to open on the 6th, I believe.

So far there have been a handful of reported positives, all asymptomatic, and those were a while back. Maybe there have been more since then but none reported by the media.

That's probably a good sign. I imagine when the main student body gets into town there will be a lot positive test. Hopefully the football players will take caution and stay away from the bars and parties.

msbulldog
08-04-2020, 12:14 PM
LOL! Yep, their gonna stay away from the bars and parties.

Homedawg
08-04-2020, 12:23 PM
That's probably a good sign. I imagine when the main student body gets into town there will be a lot positive test. Hopefully the football players will take caution and stay away from the bars and parties.

It doesn't matter. We have one Ga that tested positive and now our entire group of GA's and quality control people are quarantined.

FISHDAWG
08-04-2020, 02:19 PM

I think they just pushed it to the 17th
https://www.secsports.com/article/29595984/sec-announces-new-preseason-football-practice-schedule