PDA

View Full Version : Fall Football Schedule

Lord McBuckethead
07-23-2020, 10:06 AM
With all the Covid uncertainty and discussion I may have totally missed what are the dates for players to report for fall camp? Also, has the SEC come out with their policy yet?

If two SEC teams have open dates due to other conferences cancelling, shouldn't we just pair them up? It would be cool to get an additional game against Vandy, UT, or Scar this year.

TrapGame
07-23-2020, 10:11 AM
I heard on OOB that Costello has been working out with the offense and throwing reps for weeks. I've also heard he throws a really pretty ball and he's making some of the WRs look better than they really are.

Yeah, I'd love to get an extra East game this year. I'd really love to get a little revenge on Tennessee for last year.

Jack Lambert
07-23-2020, 10:14 AM
I would not. There are going to be a lot of out of conference teams who are losing games as well. My nephew is a BYU grad. They are expecting to have to play Big 12 and SEC teams. He thinks they may not even have a home game this season. I am not saying we need to schedule BYU but I was using that as example.

Captain Falcon
07-23-2020, 10:14 AM
Most players have been back in town since June. Voluntary workouts stopped being voluntary on July 13th if I'm not mistaken, and coaches are now able to observe and have in-person meetings. We can actually start doing walkthrough practices with a ball as soon as July 24th (tomorrow), and fall camp as we are all familiar with is scheduled at the moment to start on August 7th.

StateDawg44
07-23-2020, 10:16 AM
I heard on OOB that Costello has been working out with the offense and throwing reps for weeks. I've also heard he throws a really pretty ball and he's making some of the WRs look better than they really are.

Yeah, I'd love to get an extra East game this year. I'd really love to get a little revenge on Tennessee for last year.

This is exactly what popped in my head.

If it's on the table grab it. Even if it is in Knoxville again.

Jack Lambert
07-23-2020, 10:18 AM
This is exactly what popped in my head.

If it's on the table grab it. Even if it is in Knoxville again.

I just would hate to have to play one less home game than another SEC school and that is what would happen.

StarkVegasSteve
07-23-2020, 11:10 AM
Well we already know that Alabama A&M is cancelled. As well as being pretty sure that New Mexico and NC State are going to be cancelled. We need to find another game soon. Preferably a home game. I say let's add Memphis and USM and call it a day.

TrapGame
07-23-2020, 11:14 AM
Well we already know that Alabama A&M is cancelled. As well as being pretty sure that New Mexico and NC State are going to be cancelled. We need to find another game soon. Preferably a home game. I say let's add Memphis and USM and call it a day.

A Memphis game would be a good one.

Cowbell
07-23-2020, 12:26 PM

That first paragraph gave me deja vu.... oh wait....

Lord McBuckethead
07-23-2020, 12:46 PM
A Memphis game would be a good one.

Yep. Either them or usm would be good. I wouldn't be opposed to a LA school too if we could.

TrapGame
07-23-2020, 12:54 PM
That first paragraph gave me deja vu.... oh wait....

Bruh, it's deja vu every August. I refuse to admit it's a glitch in The Matrix.

Dawgology
07-23-2020, 01:11 PM
Yep. Either them or usm would be good. I wouldn't be opposed to a LA school too if we could.

Maybe against ULL?

R2Dawg
07-23-2020, 01:32 PM

Good to hear. I'd love some UT revenge too.

BTW, heard Costello can really spin it and he is twitchy too. Sorry couldn't resist.

TrapGame
07-23-2020, 02:10 PM
Good to hear. I'd love some UT revenge too.

BTW, heard Costello can really spin it and he is twitchy too. Sorry couldn't resist.

We need to ask Shotgun about his lateral rotation.**

NWADAWG
07-23-2020, 04:43 PM
Maybe against ULL?

Hang a century on them to make sure him and little brother Bert know we moved onward and upward.