PDA

View Full Version : Emmit Gooden off U Tennessee team...

MedDawg
07-17-2020, 04:52 PM
...so has he committed to State yet again?

He was arrested for felony domestic assault, so no.

https://www.wbir.com/amp/article/news/crime/kcso-ut-defensive-lineman-arrested-thursday-charged-with-felony-domestic-assault/51-ddc80859-2837-4fb1-8d4e-d517b88f5279?__twitter_impression=true

ShotgunDawg
07-17-2020, 04:59 PM
Crazy recruitments almost always equal crazy kids

Just thinking it through.... and I think Chris Jones is just about the only crazy recruitment kid that we've had pan out and you could even argue that CJ never reached his ceiling at MSU until the last 5 games of his JR year.

Dawgology
07-17-2020, 07:27 PM

Just thinking it through.... and I think Chris Jones is just about the only crazy recruitment kid that we've had pan out and you could even argue that CJ never reached his ceiling at MSU until the last 5 games of his JR year.

This

Pokerdawg44
07-18-2020, 03:43 AM

One thing about Chris Jones recruitment that really added to it being crazy was he was under the radar and not highly rated and not highly recruited. Then one we all he instantly jumped to being a 5 star. Small town Houston kid went from being just grateful to get a miss state offer to being treated like a rock star.

ShotgunDawg
07-18-2020, 09:21 AM
One thing about Chris Jones recruitment that really added to it being crazy was he was under the radar and not highly rated and not highly recruited. Then one we all he instantly jumped to being a 5 star. Small town Houston kid went from being just grateful to get a miss state offer to being treated like a rock star.

I get it & that's probably why in the long run he hasn't turned out to be a prima donna.

Patrick Tibbons
07-18-2020, 12:09 PM

I would agree when the crazy recruitment is a product of the kid?s own doing.
His crazy recruitment was a product of fan media and fans.
He committed to us a day or two after we offered, never decommitted, wasn?t an attention whore on his social media, and signed with us.
Not exactly crazy on his part.