PDA

View Full Version : Memphis (suburban) and private schools back to business

gtowndawg
07-15-2020, 12:52 PM
News coming out today from most suburban schools that in person schooling will begin at the regular scheduled time (August 10 for us). Private schools seem to be on the same path. I have two younger ones in public school and one in private high school so I'm glad to be getting back to a semi normal schedule. Note: virtual learning will be provided the first semester for any parent that wants to do that.

TNDawg35
07-16-2020, 11:04 AM
Tipton Co is pretty much same. We were told the first three weeks are staggered days, then they go full time. They do have the choice to go online at the beg of the 9 wk period tho.

gtowndawg
07-16-2020, 11:07 AM
Tipton Co is pretty much same. We were told the first three weeks are staggered days, then they go full time. They do have the choice to go online at the beg of the 9 wk period tho.

Yeah, as I looked around everyone seems to have subtle differences but for the most part it's onward and upward with school.

Also saw an article last night Gov. Lee said football should and would proceed as normal as possible. He was working with the TSSAA on that. That was great news.