PDA

View Full Version : I think the team rallies around Dak and takes A&M to the wire with a chance to win.

Flying Bacon
11-05-2013, 09:48 AM
If we are within a touchdown in the Fourth quarter we will win this game!

MSU 31
A&M 27

bluelightstar
11-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Well we won't be so don't worry about it

C222
11-05-2013, 09:50 AM

MSU 31
A&M 27

No.

CJDAWG85
11-05-2013, 09:53 AM
It will take an insane game by our D to hold them to 27 pts. I also hope we can score more than 31 pts on their Swiss cheese D.

Flying Bacon
11-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Why not? The bears held them to 27 and we have a better D than they do!

I think we get the signature win this weekend!

CJDAWG85
11-05-2013, 09:59 AM
They were at home. We will need to put up a lot of points and control the clock.

HancockCountyDog
11-05-2013, 10:03 AM
I swear if Josh Robinson and Dak split about 30 carries I would feel great about this game. Im serious. I think we are just as physical as AU, if not more.

They just pounded the shit out of A&M. We can do the same thing, it just depends on whether we will actually do it.

CJDAWG85
11-05-2013, 10:13 AM
This and hit LDP out of the backfield on some screens and dump off passes like when he was a freshman.

EngineerDawg
11-05-2013, 10:17 AM

MSU 31
A&M 27

Scenario 1: #DakAttack 35 aTm 49
Scenario 2: #17171717 21 aTm 49

coachdaddy
11-05-2013, 10:21 AM
have to admit ive been thinking the same thing. will the team rally around Dak? i hope so. im telling you, we are not that far away from being good enough to cause some issues for people. the o-line has stepped up and our D is getting better. if we cant rally around Dakota and play inspired football this weekend, i dont know what to say.

DawgInMemphis
11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
I go into every weekend thinking we can win. That said, we've got to win the turnover battle. +5 would be nice. I also hope we give them a steady dose of Dak/Jrob/Griff/Shump up the gut and Perk/Lewis in space.

Unfortunately, we're an 18 point dog for a reason. Manziel is prone to making a bunch of ridiculous decisions that he often gets away with. Let's hope we make him pay for bad decisions.

drunkernhelldawg
11-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Sure we've got a smaill chance to win. I think Dak is going to need to rally around the team. The other is a given, a gift for any quarterback.

Vandownbytheriver
11-05-2013, 10:28 AM
I agree we are not far away from being a good team, unfortunately we are very far away from being a well coached team.

SignalToNoise
11-05-2013, 10:33 AM

What the hell are you talking about? They scored 45 points in that game.

CJDAWG85
11-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I think we are better sides of the ball up front, but trying to contain JFF and Evans will be very difficult.

C222
11-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Just like last weekend, I wouldn't get your hopes up. We will lose by 3-4 TD's.

C222
11-05-2013, 10:34 AM

That guy can't be a real person.

SignalToNoise
11-05-2013, 10:37 AM

You are right.

His join date is 11/5/2013 (today). Must be another bear troll.

As I've stated before: I can only imagine how rich and meaningful one's life is when they spend their day registering fake accounts to troll other message boards.

maroonmania
11-05-2013, 10:40 AM

The Bears lost 41-38. Where is this 27 coming from? A&M hasn't scored less that 41 in ANY of their games.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-05-2013, 10:45 AM
There's probably a good chance that it's a troll from the SEC Rant, they seem to claim trolling this site pretty hard. Hell, ED owners should be thanking them for the page views as much as they talk about what's posted on here. Here's one of their twitter pages that could use some love: https://twitter.com/RebelFreeze48 I see several recruiting violations that should be reported to OM compliance...

Flying Bacon
11-05-2013, 10:59 AM

I am sorry I thought they only scored 27 and I did not go and look before I posted.

Sorry for the mistake but does not change the way I feel I think we win this game.

C222
11-05-2013, 11:01 AM
I am sorry I thought they only scored 27 and I did not go and look before I posted.

Sorry for the mistake but does not change the way I feel I think we win this game.

Man, you must be betting alot of money on MSU +20?

Statecoachingblows**
11-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Not taking anything away from the seriousness of what Dak is going through in any way whatsoever, but if there was a time for these guys to come together it is now. Games like this for guys going through emotional/troubling times usually go one of two ways-great or really bad not a lot of middle ground. For his sake hope the team rallies around him and helps the kid get through this! Events like this can sometimes put things in perspective for those close to the situation but not directly involved. Either way hate this kid is going through this that's for sure.

Flying Bacon
11-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Yes I my join date is today! How in the Hell does that make me a BEAR troll?

DawgsBite34
11-05-2013, 11:41 AM

Ole Miss gave up 41 points to Texas A&M, Bama gave up 42, look Im just going to tell yall we are going to have score at least 35-49 points to win this game. Our D isn't bad but unless we get at least 4 turnovers theyre gonna score. Collins knows that, I don't wanna see us just get completely run over and make no adjustments in the first half like last year, I don't think it will get ugly but were gonna have to score. We can do that, we match up well offensively but I have no faith in Danny Two Gloves playcalling

starkvegasdawg
11-05-2013, 11:48 AM
It might be a close game for a while, but then it will get close to half time and we will call all three timeouts back to back to back and give A&M the ball with two minutes left and they will march down the field like Sherman through Atlanta and score and we will come out and commence to bed defecating in the 3rd quarter.

DawgsBite34
11-05-2013, 12:08 PM
It might be a close game for a while, but then it will get close to half time and we will call all three timeouts back to back to back and give A&M the ball with two minutes left and they will march down the field like Sherman through Atlanta and score and we will come out and commence to bed defecating in the 3rd quarter.

Yup and yet theres still people that wanna keep Danny Two Gloves

deltadawg99
11-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Dak/Perkins/Robinson/Griffin/Shump/Milton running the ball definitely gives us the best chance to win. It's no secret that their run defense is not very good. A&M is going to score points, but we have to shorten the game. Manziel can't score from the sidelines and we have to score when we have the opportunity and can't beat ourselves with turnovers.

One thing that people are forgetting is this, who knows if Dak is going to play or not. I certainly hope he does, but I don't think anybody would blame him if he is at home with his family.