PDA

View Full Version : If I was Sankey

Cowbell
07-09-2020, 10:34 PM
I would ask our athletes if they want to play football. If the majority agrees to, I come out with a statement that the SEC plans to stick to their current schedule and play ball. Any non conference team that doesn't show up to play a game will be considered a forfeit by our Conference records.
Somebody needs to stand up and grow a pair guys. The reason we are not functioning as a society right now is not because of a pandemic. It's because we have a bunch of pu****s in leadership roles throughout our entire business, political, and media structures. Most of us have known it long enough but we are just now facing a situation that will bring it all to light.

dantheman4248
07-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Pussies for not wanting long term lung damage or to catch a virus that has killed 100k+ in 4 months is a weird take.

lmao u won't LITERALLY die for a chance at putting a pigskin across a painted white line. *****.

confucius say
07-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Pussies for not wanting long term lung damage or to catch a virus that has killed 100k+ in 4 months is a weird take.

lmao u won't LITERALLY die for a chance at putting a pigskin across a painted white line. *****.

He was calling the people in leadership pussies. You seem to be defending players who dont want to play and chance catching a virus.

The players are adamant that they want to play (any who do not certainly should not be forced to). Are you saying you (or me or whomever) should deny them that based on the current evidence which reveals they are more likely to have to seek medical treatment from football injuries than from covid? I can't support that. I can support restricting attendance though, as the data supports that.

Todd4State
07-10-2020, 02:15 AM

Yeah. So many college football players that I have treated in the hospital agree with you.***********************

Cowbell
07-10-2020, 07:16 AM
If Sankey did this, think of how many players would want to transfer into the confrerence? It would create mass chaos and other conference leaders would be forced to grow a pair. This is why we need people to stand up.