PDA

View Full Version : Another storm approaching Starkville.

starkvegasdawg
07-05-2020, 04:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcMXoxjXkAAAmIX?format=jpg&name=large

SteelCurtain74
07-05-2020, 05:23 PM
What's the weather looking like for next weekend in Starkville?

starkvegasdawg
07-05-2020, 05:59 PM
What's the weather looking like for next weekend in Starkville?

Right now it appears we are stuck in this same pattern with above average chances of rain in the afternoon with highs in the low 90's. I'm waiting for the rain spigot to turn off and we hit an oppressive heat and humidity pattern. All this rain is just stockpiling the ground moisture and when it stops and the temp shoots to the upper 90's it's going to have all of it to pump up the humidity and heat index.

Joethedawg1
07-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Right now it appears we are stuck in this same pattern with above average chances of rain in the afternoon with highs in the low 90's. I'm waiting for the rain spigot to turn off and we hit an oppressive heat and humidity pattern. All this rain is just stockpiling the ground moisture and when it stops and the temp shoots to the upper 90's it's going to have all of it to pump up the humidity and heat index.

We had either straight line winds or small tornado tear up our roof in Browning Creek. It has sure made a mess of things as we are not there right now. The landscape man sent me a pic and he went over and took videos for us. Hope the weather doesn't get too bad next two days or so.