PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Cell tower Upgrade at DWS

Pinto
07-03-2020, 10:35 PM
They are updating the cell towers at DWS this week. You may actually be able to get a signal this year, if we have football.

notsofarawaydawg
07-04-2020, 07:34 PM
Good luck. They updated the one near my work (less than 2 miles away) and made it directional. We are just a little southwest of the tower and it's pointed in a southeast direction, therefore we hardly get one bar and that's from a tower that is directly east of the facility.

Homedawg
07-04-2020, 07:52 PM
Won't matter.... no games no people

msu15
07-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Couldn't care less. I'm there to watch a football game.

Ari Gold
07-05-2020, 08:22 AM

Cowbell
07-05-2020, 08:40 AM

Is that your opinion from what you know right now or are you being sarcastic?

DownwardDawg
07-05-2020, 09:30 AM
It’s AT&T. It won’t matter. It’ll still suck. That is the absolute worst company ever. Especially for customer service.

DownwardDawg
07-05-2020, 09:31 AM

I’m afraid you’re right. I just don’t see it happening.

Ari Gold
07-05-2020, 10:51 AM
I’m not scientist or doctor but..... Cases are up nation wide yet deaths have continued to drop nation wide.

If certain governors in certain states had taken care of the elderly and those in nursing homes in the early going things would have looked a whole lot different..

Anyone with common sense knows what this is about.

ScoobaDawg
07-05-2020, 03:32 PM
I’m not scientist or doctor but..... Cases are up nation wide yet deaths have continued to drop nation wide.

If certain governors in certain states had taken care of the elderly and those in nursing homes in the early going things would have looked a whole lot different..

Anyone with common sense knows what this is about.

Correct. it's about one of the worst global pandemics in the history of the world and how badly it's been handled here in america.
Not some political conspiracy crap..

MStateDawg
07-05-2020, 04:13 PM
They are updating the cell towers at DWS this week. You may actually be able to get a signal this year, if we have football.

Seems like every offseason they announce some sort of upgrades, yet every year the service sucks. Consider me skeptical.

DownwardDawg
07-05-2020, 09:18 PM
Seems like every offseason they announce some sort of upgrades, yet every year the service sucks. Consider me skeptical.

It’s AT&T. Absolute garbage company.
You wouldn’t even believe my story if I told you all the details about detailing with them.