PDA

View Full Version : Knox!

No BS Dawg
06-27-2020, 03:15 PM
Knox is in the boat! Just saw it on Twitter.

BeastMan
06-27-2020, 03:18 PM
Man this wr recruiting is encouraging. Leach is killing it

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-27-2020, 03:19 PM
Knox can haul ass! You know Coach Leach is excited to be able to pull players that he has never been able to get. Damn this virus! Tampering excitement!

KOdawg1
06-27-2020, 03:22 PM
Nabers is up next. I could get used to this.

Bothrops
06-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Oh boy...oh boy...this is gonna be great!!

ShotgunDawg
06-27-2020, 04:36 PM
Man this wr recruiting is encouraging. Leach is killing it

No doubt. He's about to have the most talented WRs and QBs of his career. Think about that.

Offshore Dawg
06-28-2020, 07:19 AM
I just hope that this virus doesn't <17> up this football season as my interest has been heightened since the coaching change. I just think MSU will be a great situation for our Pirate to be successful.

ZedFedder
06-28-2020, 08:36 AM
I’m getting more and more optimistic that Leach and MSU might end up being the perfect marriage.

Cowbell
06-28-2020, 11:58 AM
I found it very intriguing that Errol tweeted a Capt Jack Sparrow meme a few days ago. Tells me a lot about buy in.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-28-2020, 12:33 PM
He's got 2 QBs he wants, and is about to have 2 4* WRs. Guess that answers the question- 100% QBs and WRs want to play for him and he's about to have legit top talent there for the first time in his career. I'm sure we'll be able to get good scat back RBs in the future too because they'll still get the ball a lot in this system.

NOW, the question is "can we get DL and OL recruits?". Thus far the cycle we need some big boys. Ideally some good DBs too. I'm fine with missing on a RB since Marks is young and Witherspoon will be here a few more years. But we NEED legit guys in the trenches, especially on D. Sadly poking on 247 makes it look like MS just doesn't have much this year in the trenches. Got a couple of OL "warm" on us, but DL has nothing doing.

Turfdawg67
06-29-2020, 12:06 AM
He's got 2 QBs he wants, and is about to have 2 4* WRs. Guess that answers the question- 100% QBs and WRs want to play for him and he's about to have legit top talent there for the first time in his career. I'm sure we'll be able to get good scat back RBs in the future too because they'll still get the ball a lot in this system.

NOW, the question is "can we get DL and OL recruits?". Thus far the cycle we need some big boys. Ideally some good DBs too. I'm fine with missing on a RB since Marks is young and Witherspoon will be here a few more years. But we NEED legit guys in the trenches, especially on D. Sadly poking on 247 makes it look like MS just doesn't have much this year in the trenches. Got a couple of OL "warm" on us, but DL has nothing doing.

The difference, I hope, is that MS is known for our Def players, so that side of the ball will be easier to recruit than any of the previous stops that Leach has had.

Todd4State
06-29-2020, 12:11 AM

I think we'll be fine because we're already recruiting o-line at least as well and better than we did under Mullen. We also are a more attractive destination for DC's than Texas Tech or Washington State and Arnett has been rated very highly as an up and comer at DC. Even if he's a bust MSU has consistently shown the ability to hire good DC's in worse situations than we are now- Jackie hired Joe Lee Dunn, Croom landed Ellis Johnson, and Dan has landed people like Manny Diaz, Geoff Collins, and Todd Grantham. And Joe had Bob Shoop.