PDA

View Full Version : Did any of you enjoy watching Star Trek "PICARD".

Offshore Dawg
06-27-2020, 07:32 AM
I loved seeing 7 again, but hated what happened to Hugh and Itep the young FB from Voyager.

FISHDAWG
06-29-2020, 09:07 AM
I'm the original Star Trek kinda guy but occasionally watch the Next generation .... is "Picard" a new movie or a new series ?

Offshore Dawg
07-03-2020, 04:08 PM
New series on CBS all access along with Star Trek discovery

viverlibre
07-13-2020, 04:13 PM
I never understood why the Picard character was chosen to replace Captain James T. Kirk. Kirk was a hard charging, ass kicking, alien nailing bad a... Picard is a frail, limp wristed beta male.

FISHDAWG
07-15-2020, 02:46 PM
I never understood why the Picard character was chosen to replace Captain James T. Kirk. Kirk was a hard charging, ass kicking, alien nailing bad a... Picard is a frail, limp wristed beta male.

Fishdawg endorses this lol

Quaoarsking
07-25-2020, 03:26 PM
I liked it fine, but it was very silly how they were facing an AI threat that would wipe out all life in the galaxy ... which is the same thing that the recent season of Discovery was facing.

Repetitiveness aside, we don't need stakes that high to have an enjoyable story.

War Machine Dawg
08-13-2020, 10:23 AM
I really enjoyed it. We got a nice farewell to Data, Riker proved he's still a badass, introduced some new characters and laid the groundwork for much bigger things down the line. Wish we'd gotten a Worf appearance, but that's a minor quibble and something they can use in future seasons. I'm really looking forward to Picard fighting the corruption within the Federation. It has the chance to be a really good political thriller with action if done properly. I'm also going to be interested to see where the AI plot leads. There's no way they're done with that yet.