View Full Version : LIVERPOOL ARE CHAMPION OF ENGLAND!

Liverpooldawg
06-25-2020, 04:11 PM
BACK ON OUR PERCH! YNWA!

DownwardDawg
06-25-2020, 04:18 PM
Congrats dude. I smiled for you because I know you’re happy.

Liverpooldawg
06-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Congrats dude. I smiled for you because I know you’re happy.

Thanks! I've been following since around 1992, 3 years after their last title. I had seen them win everything possible but THE title. YNWA!

TStationDawg
06-25-2020, 05:23 PM
crickets

WeWonItAll(Most)
06-25-2020, 05:28 PM
Enjoy it while you can. Newcastle and their soon to be bottomless pit of Saudi sovereign wealth is coming**

Liverpooldawg
06-25-2020, 05:30 PM
Enjoy it while you can. Newcastle and their soon to be bottomless pit of Saudi sovereign wealth is coming**

I like a few other teams. Norwich and Crystal Palace are my next two. Newcastle would be right behind them. They will find a way to screw even THAT up. LOL.

msu15
06-25-2020, 05:31 PM
crickets

Thread definitely belongs in scatology

The Federalist Engineer
06-25-2020, 06:29 PM
Being a Liverpool fan in soccer is like being a Cowboy, Red Sox, or a Yankee fan - basically in the spectrum of being a Satanist

But congrats

Liverpooldawg
06-25-2020, 06:56 PM
Being a Liverpool fan in soccer is like being a Cowboy, Red Sox, or a Yankee fan - basically in the spectrum of being a Satanist

But congrats

Of those, more like the Red Sox......and we have the same owners. Now if you REALLY want to do NFL analogies, it's Green Bay. So If I'm a Satanist who do you support? If its Man U, Chelski, or City, then LOL at you. If it's one of the others then fair play.

TStationDawg
06-25-2020, 10:31 PM
Thread definitely belongs in scatology

Is Scatalogy Hebrew for: "Shit most state fans, on a state message board, could care two shits about, because it has nothing to do with State, but someone feels thes need to point it out and make a thread because it bolsters themselves and where there live? That's clever! I should post on my nephews national chess championship over there then!!!!!!

Liverpooldawg
06-26-2020, 12:33 AM
Is Scatalogy Hebrew for: "Shit most state fans, on a state message board, could care two shits about, because it has nothing to do with State, but someone feels thes need to point it out and make a thread because it bolsters themselves and where there live? That's clever! I should post on my nephews national chess championship over there then!!!!!!

More power to your nephew. OUTSTANDING! LIVERPOOL just won the league and I don't care where it get's banished to! YNWA!!!!

TStationDawg
06-26-2020, 10:26 AM
More power to your nephew. OUTSTANDING! LIVERPOOL just won the league and I don't care where it get's banished to! YNWA!!!!

LOL! JK! I was totally just being a dickweed for no reason! LOL! I don't follow soccer at all, although I know plenty that do. I will say, I had NO idea was YNWA was all about before I googled it. That's pretty cool.

coachnorm
06-26-2020, 11:24 AM

I have coached youth football, High School Football and College football. I have been paid by the NFL to auxiliary coach combines and clinics. I may have coached a thousand players or campers over the years, I am 68 soon to be 69. I look at all of those players and understand that maybe one in a hundred will ever get paid NFL or Canada. There is a lot more money in soccer than American Football. I support soccer whole heartily because I wish some of our youth could get paid in a great game to make some money. Money is money NFL or Premier League. If an elietedogger wants to be a global sports guy, he will learn the global game?

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Still on cloud nine! YNWA!!

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2020, 12:52 AM
LOL! JK! I was totally just being a dickweed for no reason! LOL! I don't follow soccer at all, although I know plenty that do. I will say, I had NO idea was YNWA was all about before I googled it. That's pretty cool.
The best YNWA ever was at Istanbul. We were down 3-0 at the half to freaking Milan. The traveling Kop sang the song, as an act of defiance. The squad to a man credited it for the epic comeback that won it for us. To American football fans, it was the equivalent to being down 40-0 at the half,in the Super Bowl, and coming back to win it.

Walkerhill
06-27-2020, 01:17 AM
The best YNWA ever was at Istanbul. We were down 3-0 at the half to freaking Milan. The traveling Kop sang the song, as an act of defiance. The squad to a man credited it for the epic comeback that won it for us. To American football fans, it was the equivalent to being down 40-0 at the half,in the Super Bowl, and coming back to win it.

ED is probably not the ideal venue for EPL discussion, but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

It might interest State fans to know if there is another coach In the world similar to Mike Leach in terms of openness with the media and a willingness to discuss out of the box topics and thinking, it is Jurgen Klopp, the coach of Liverpool.

He is kind of a more suave version of Mike Leach, also an offensive innovator focused on space in attacking including a focus on vertical passing. Like our Coach, he says and does some crazy stuff.

Very likable and authentic.