PDA

View Full Version : Walmart will no longer display the Mississippi Flag

msstatelp1
06-23-2020, 10:55 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/business/walmart-mississippi-flag-confederate/index.html

BeardoMSU
06-23-2020, 10:59 PM
Here comes Rex to call them a bunch of commies.*

Rex54
06-24-2020, 07:16 AM
As noted the left wing stands firmly behind mega corporations... Wal-Mart and it's consequences have been a disaster to the human race

Liverpooldawg
06-24-2020, 11:10 AM
As noted the left wing stands firmly behind mega corporations... Wal-Mart and it's consequences have been a disaster to the human race

I really hate being able to drive 5 minutes to get stuff I used to have to drive 30-45 minutes to get. I also hate paying less for it when you adjust for inflation.

Lord McBuckethead
06-24-2020, 11:18 AM
Rex, buddy. We all know both political parties stand firmly behind mega corporations. You keep fighting the good fight my man.
You cannot name a single politician that has not shown they support gigantic mega corporations. Trump, Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan, Carter, etc. Everyone of them helps mega corporations.
Some have passed regulations that didn't allow the mega corps to just do whatever the hell they want.
Every single state in the US offers tax incentives to these corps because they bring jobs and increase the tax base.

Again, not sure what the hell your posts add to the conversation, except it is obviously leaving out context and an educated point of view.

DownwardDawg
06-24-2020, 11:19 AM
I never knew in my entire life that Walmart flew the state flag. Nobody gives a shit. This was not aimed at the OP.

Lord McBuckethead
06-24-2020, 11:22 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/business/walmart-mississippi-flag-confederate/index.html

Good, it's racist as 17.

Lord McBuckethead
06-24-2020, 11:23 AM
I never knew in my entire life that Walmart flew the state flag. Nobody gives a shit. This was not aimed at the OP.

The sad thing, a company as big as Walmart has the balls to even make a statement on our flag. yet we have legislators that refuse to make comment. People born and raised in Mississippi. It is the 17n job to make a comment.

maroonmania
06-24-2020, 02:55 PM
The sad thing, a company as big as Walmart has the balls to even make a statement on our flag. yet we have legislators that refuse to make comment. People born and raised in Mississippi. It is the 17n job to make a comment.

You can't get them to comment because, like almost all politicians, they are WAY more concerned with getting re-elected than they are with doing what is right.

grandprairiedog
06-24-2020, 04:46 PM
You can't get them to comment because, like almost all politicians, they are WAY more concerned with getting re-elected than they are with doing what is right.

Ding Ding -----------Ding Ding, WE HAVE A WINNER

Bothrops
06-24-2020, 06:22 PM
I've never remember Walmarts displaying the state flag and I remember when the first one opened in Miss.