PDA

View Full Version : Looks like MLB will give it a go

msstate7
06-23-2020, 09:39 PM
Really hope they make it through the 2nd ST with no big outbreaks. I'm sure football will monitor baseball's season very carefully to decide what they'll do. Anyway, fingers crossed, baseball is a month away. Go braves!

Commercecomet24
06-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Thank heavens! We need a break from the insanity!

Commercecomet24
06-23-2020, 10:04 PM
Really hope they make it through the 2nd ST with no big outbreaks. I'm sure football will monitor baseball's season very carefully to decide what they'll do. Anyway, fingers crossed, baseball is a month away. Go braves!

Choptober(is that PC?)! Go Braves!

Todd4State
06-23-2020, 10:23 PM
Thank heavens! We need a break from the insanity!

Amen! Looking forward to the Cardinals getting back out there and winning the COVID series in a dome in Arizona.

Todd4State
06-23-2020, 10:24 PM
Choptober(is that PC?)! Go Braves!

I was definitely triggered by the strike zone Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz seemed to get every game.**

KOdawg1
06-23-2020, 10:32 PM
Can't wait for the Braves to lose in the NLDS

msstate7
06-23-2020, 10:42 PM
Can't wait for the Braves to lose in the NLDS

I'll be happy to watch baseball. I think the braves are the best in the east, but the best teams may not win the most in 60 games. This season will have an * anyway, so whatever, I'm gonna just try to enjoy it without tripping too much.

shoeless joe
06-23-2020, 10:46 PM
I’m gonna watch out of habit...but all this has definitely taken the starch out of my excitement for baseball. I just hope acuna has learned to run outta the box and not stand and admire a fly ball off the wall. And I just remembered Molina showing his ass last yr in game 4...so pulling against the cards may add some interest.

Todd4State
06-23-2020, 11:05 PM
I'll be happy to watch baseball. I think the braves are the best in the east, but the best teams may not win the most in 60 games. This season will have an * anyway, so whatever, I'm gonna just try to enjoy it without tripping too much.

The best teams rarely win the World Series. Anything can happen in baseball.

ShotgunDawg
06-23-2020, 11:32 PM
This is the best chance some perennial losers will ever have to win the World Series.

Mariners, Reds, Mets, Orioles.... This is your shot.

Just get hot. You don't have to actually be all that good

msu15
06-24-2020, 01:22 AM
Yanks going to bomb away to 28.

FISHDAWG
06-24-2020, 08:06 AM

I just hope this doesn't contribute to no football this year due to a spike in cases ...like you said - football will be monitoring and folks are so quick to pull the trigger these days .... but watching fresh competition will be nice