PDA

View Full Version : Maybe MSU should create a new State flag and let the team walk it out...

Thick
06-23-2020, 02:59 PM
Before first game to show unity and support for MS. That flag could one of the options that everyone can vote on, plus it would give the players their moment and put MSU in a positive light as well. Just a thought.

ShotgunDawg
06-23-2020, 03:01 PM
I doubt most of the state would agree with an MSU created state flag.

Additionally, judging by our uniform & helmet logos over the years, I don't want MSU anywhere near creating a state flag

Maybe a red M over S logo on a blue flag?

BrunswickDawg
06-23-2020, 03:02 PM

Additionally, judging by our uniform & helmet logos over the years, I don't want MSU anywhere near creating a state flag

Just use the white Mac Truck bulldog flag that guy in the lower west stands has been waving for 30 years.

Thick
06-23-2020, 03:44 PM

I knew that your response (MSU ?created?) was coming from someone on this board. If that makes sense. It could be anything on a flag that they agree should fly on campus or at DWS. It could be a symbol of peace, a quote, but something that shows unity, and not division.

Commercecomet24
06-23-2020, 03:52 PM
Rocky Vaughn Is an MSU guy and he's created some really great proofs for a new flag.

confucius say
06-23-2020, 03:56 PM
I like it. Email Cohen

ShotgunDawg
06-23-2020, 04:08 PM
Rocky Vaughn Is an MSU guy and he's created some really great proofs for a new flag.

I like Rocky's designs.

I kind of wish we'd get away from red, white, and blue and go with a different color scheme

BeardoMSU
06-23-2020, 04:21 PM
Well, since we're leading the only virtuous rebellion in this state.....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71Follhg%2BtL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Todd4State
06-23-2020, 10:27 PM

As long as Scott Stricklin and Adidas stay the hell away from it we'll be OK.

MarcoRubio
06-23-2020, 11:38 PM
What about a plain white flag with a magnolia bloom in the center?

Would be unique and easy to ID.

Plain blue with a magnolia bloom?

BeardoMSU
06-23-2020, 11:54 PM
What about a plain white flag with a magnolia bloom in the center?

Would be unique and easy to ID.

Plain blue with a magnolia bloom?

I'm down. I've said from the start that a magnolia or something relating to the blues would be my preferred options. Hell, just put The King and Lucille on the flag and call it done.

Saltydog
06-24-2020, 07:43 AM
Maybe they should walk out with a MSU flag and hold hands as a sign of solidarity, or something to that affect.